The Agency of Anomalies: Where is element to use in Elevator door. The one with the hand!!!

[Post New]by bigbootoo on Apr 22, 11 3:53 AM
I am totally baffled as to where this other piece is to get past the elevator.......can anyone tell me when you have to insert the dics into the shape in the elevator, I am missing the hand one...where do I get that?

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:The Agency of Anomalies: Where is element to use in Elevator door. The one with the hand!!!

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 22, 11 1:10 PM
I want that one also. can't get anywhere ,& getting dizzy going in circles

juliahg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:The Agency of Anomalies: Where is element to use in Elevator door. The one with the hand!!!

[Post New]by juliahg on Apr 22, 11 1:11 PM
I am stuck in the same place. I have gone back and tried to find it. I checked hint and it shows removing the one above the door with a screwdriver, but where do I find the screwdriver. I did this 2 times. Looks like I will have to start over again. I must have missed something.

FARRALOU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by FARRALOU on Apr 22, 11 2:33 PM
having the same problem-element with the hand /screwdriver.have played the game twice and would swear I picked up the hand element from the bedpost and when I got to the elevater it was no longer in my inventory!as for the screwdriver I can't find it ANYWHERE! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

[Post New]by questionmark on Apr 22, 11 5:42 PM
I'm having the same problem with the 'hand' element - I can't find it anywhere, and could have sworn I had it at one point. I've gone around over and through everything at least a dozen times, and it's just nowhere to be found. (at least by my eyes.) If anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly take it!

I don't think we have to worry about finding the screwdriver just yet though, so that's good news at least!

[Post New]by questionmark on Apr 22, 11 6:31 PM
I found it! WIth the help of a post in another thread. I had already done the document machine puzzle, in the room with the elevator. I entered the code multiple times as others said to do, but that didn't help...but I guess there's 2 codes? That was lost on me.

Anyways, in case anyone needs it, this is from the other thread:

Re:Missing Badge
by kjos on Apr 16, 11 1:48 PM
The document device is in the room with the elevator. the code # is a27a957.
Richard

[Post New]by oldbutfun on Apr 23, 11 5:16 PM
Yes, thanks Richard! The A27A957 comes from the card game~! I missed it completely so thanks for your post.

BeanerECMO
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BeanerECMO on Apr 23, 11 9:14 PM
Apparently, this got a number of people; me included. I guess I was really observant - not.

Go to: