Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Has anyone completed the game?

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Apr 22, 11 5:13 AM
I am at level 56, and like a few other gamers out there, I have long ago completed all the upgrades. I just continue on to see what **** scene would be next. However this is getting old quick. I was hoping someone had completed all 100 levels and can tell us if it is worth the time to complete this game.

Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Has anyone completed the game?

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Apr 22, 11 5:19 AM
Ok, what's with the ***? I said H O or Hidden Objects scenes. Why would they make it ***?

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Apr 24, 11 7:57 AM
As far as I understand, the letters H and O put together, apparently is considered a bad word in USA. Beats me what it means, though, not being American. But it seems like some cencor program on the site automatically cencors out all words that may be considered offensive in any way, replacing them with ***. Hence the confusion.

bigdane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigdane on Apr 27, 11 3:04 PM
I did.

[Post New]by Bellemadge on May 15, 11 7:27 AM
I have now got to the stage where it is no longer even telling me how many games to the next hidden object game, and quite frankly it is getting very, very boring. I also find the "flickering light" an absolute irritant. At this stage I am getting very tired of this game indeed..

gofjim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gofjim on May 17, 11 8:14 AM
From what I gather, being a Jerry Springer fan, the H.O. is the American pronunciation of [removed by moderator] or derives from it. (I've put the stops in so it hopefully won't edit them out)

Edited on 06/20/2011 at 2:19:52 PM PST

imans314
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by imans314 on Jun 20, 11 1:42 PM
Finaly!!

Finished, what a drag.

After getting everything I could buy, and the H.O.G. levels it is just keep playing till the end.

I have not played a more boring game in a while.

there are 100 levels to play.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 12:00 AM
Not yet but also may not continue...

[Post New]by BFUplayer on Apr 17, 13 11:30 AM
I have only completed 25 sequences and am already bored to tears. I kept playing hoping that maybe you needed to update the town from era to era. You know going building more modern buildings and the folks buying new fashions to keep up with the time, just about anything that would change the monotony. Oh well off to looking for something much more exciting.

Go to: