tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jul 30, 14 6:49 PM
Can't Connect To Server issue, tried exiting the game and still happens. I know it is not a internet connect problem because I ran a Internet Speed Test and everything was normal in the test.

jen8973
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jen8973 on Jul 31, 14 7:19 AM
DAY 74 STILL!!!! "CANT CONNECT TO SERVER" ON THE SOCIAL PAGE AND UPON STARTING THE GAME THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jul 31, 14 4:41 PM
Jen, I have been having the same issues with connection and Social page since Feb. They aren't going to fix it! Carry on

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jul 31, 14 7:10 PM
I have read as many of these posts as I can take. mine is a little worse. When I first learned to add friends I added over ten. next time I played the game It froze. some times I can see them looking at me. It's been months, I sometimes wave. Did the tech. thing and Dr.Felix said I needed a older driver. didn't help. This latest update unfroze my avatar area that I haden't even remembered to tell them about. All these achievements poured out. It was like a birthday party on my game. Can't they do the same to the social area? I miss my friends. SnoWy how are you always at a new site before me?
Sorry I sold all the gifts I had saved for you. I so want to trade someone for a hopping tiger! =v= update I won a tiger on the wheel !!!! happy cat . =v=

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 1:22:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Steve_Go_Yanks on Aug 1, 14 3:48 AM
I was so happy. i finished my 1000th quest. The tears of joy were flowing. Then the tears turned to sorrow because my 10 diamonds did not get added to my total. Also, please fix the 10 coins for flowers issue.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Aug 1, 14 9:14 PM
for the first time tonight the daily bonus reward of 50 coins disappeared before it credited my account! the other day my flower collecting reward was diamonds and they did not drop. I can see losing the flower coins reward if I'm speeding around and don't give the coins a chance to hit my account but I am getting tired of the coins and now the diamonds not dropping.

[Post New]by Whatchawant17 on Aug 2, 14 7:03 AM
Can't Buy Access to Valeria
In the Town, I'm being prompted to buy access to Valeria at a castle-looking structure for 10,000 coins. I currently have 10,400 coins and the checkbox will not activate.

Rheeah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Rheeah on Aug 2, 14 7:21 AM
Ok, question, I have 5 website pages saved for Midnight Castle. I have the initial pet the Griffin who has given me a bronze/metal chest once in a room. I have 4 eggs, but without all the goodies to craft one cuz new stuff comes up and there go my points etc.., anyway, where did I read the info about what room is best to open them for better gifts? (Link) And where can I find info about what they do and how to use them. (Link) Thanks all, a senior player needing a few more friends on my Ipad to share gifts. (Level 20)
i333893

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 7:22:03 AM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 2, 14 8:35 AM
Whatchawant17 wrote:Can't Buy Access to Valeria
In the Town, I'm being prompted to buy access to Valeria at a castle-looking structure for 10,000 coins. I currently have 10,400 coins and the checkbox will not activate.

Hi,
are you sure you are at the right level? If the shield thing has a number that is higher than your level, you will have to wait. It happens. Keep on playing and you will get there

But - you could always give me your coins if you want

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 2, 14 1:19 PM
Does it seem fair that the costs of things - opening new areas, crafting items etc - increases all the time and yet the rewards stay pitiful?

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 3, 14 3:43 AM
judy1689 wrote:Very frustrated. I played hard to get the 2 Stars of Renovation. I finally completed getting the 2nd one of the 2 needed. Played my last diamonds to obtain one item to complete it. It took all the items and did not award it. It was the final item needed to finish the quest. This is just not right. Something is wrong. Seriously wrong.

I would like to know when this quirk is going to be fixed. This has happened again. I worked to receive one Northern Lights yesterday, needing 2 to complete the quest . . . I worked again to earn everything needed except the final number of items last night so that I could finish the quest today.

Again I used diamonds to complete the quest. It takes all the items, but does not award the item. I'm really getting tired of playing these very repetitive quests, and having the diamonds I pay real money for just taken away.

I am not buying any more diamonds, I have 9 games accumulated in my game club acct. because you still have not fixed the sound issue that affects every game. That issue started after an update to the Found game and still exists. While someone tried to help, the matter only got worse. (meaning, that the sound issue then affected every BFG game.

Apparently you're just not interested in providing solultions to any of my problems. Having to wait 2 or 3 days for customer service is really unacceptable.

Customer service, (with online chat) use to be your strong suit which was why I often recommended you. . Now, not so much.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 3, 14 3:32 PM
Are you kidding me!? Ragnis wants multiples of the same items! WTH - that is just insanely unfair! Maybe time to quit

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Aug 4, 14 1:42 PM
GETTING REALLY SICK OF HAVING TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM. THE KEEP ME LOGGED IN BOX IS CHECKED. BUT I STILL HAVE TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM. IF IT IS ONCE A DAY OR SIX TIMES A DAY. """""WHY !!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 4, 14 2:32 PM
charlieisr wrote:GETTING REALLY SICK OF HAVING TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM. THE KEEP ME LOGGED IN BOX IS CHECKED. BUT I STILL HAVE TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM. IF IT IS ONCE A DAY OR SIX TIMES A DAY. """""WHY !!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT.
If you clear your cookies/history from your internet browser, that would be why you have to log in everytime. This would not have anything to do with the website. I use Opera and it stores the log in info for this site so I don't have to enter my email address and password everytime.

jbayberry
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jbayberry on Aug 4, 14 4:57 PM
How do I continue my Midnight Castle game on another computer? When I logged in and brought up the game, it makes me start over.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 4, 14 5:38 PM
jbayberry wrote:How do I continue my Midnight Castle game on another computer? When I logged in and brought up the game, it makes me start over.
You will need a flash drive to move the game save. I posted a link on how to access the application data, where the game save is hidden. You need to copy Elephant Games/Midnight Castle folder.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/281604.page

Look at the the 5th post on the page.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Aug 4, 14 6:29 PM
Mods, Please pass this bit of information along to the Devs.

The midnight castle.exe is not shutting down when you exit the game.

I reported this problem sometime back and it was fixed, but it seems to have started back up again. This means that I am having to shut down my computer to get back to my game manager, in order to play something else for an hour or so before I go back to the castle. This is getting frustrating. It was fix once, please have them fix it again. Thank you, apollogold.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 4, 14 6:48 PM
apollogold wrote:Mods, Please pass this bit of information along to the Devs.

The midnight castle.exe is not shutting down when you exit the game.

I reported this problem sometime back and it was fixed, but it seems to have started back up again. This means that I am having to shut down my computer to get back to my game manager, in order to play something else for an hour or so before I go back to the castle. This is getting frustrating. It was fix once, please have them fix it again. Thank you, apollogold.
I had that problem with 2 updates and they fixed the problem. I had to use the task manager, I contacted tech support and they sent a fix in the ticket I sent. I recently downloaded Another Case Solved and had problems with Midnight Castle not shutting down. It could be a game that you recently downloaded that could be causing the problem. Somewhere in my post is the fix that might fix your problem with the game not shutting down.

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Aug 4, 14 11:59 PM
Hi,

Little problem today: I'm trying to send gifts to my friends, but it doesn't work. I see the animation (- 1 key) and then another one (+ 1 key). So it looks like my friends can't receive, so the item is sent back directly !

It's strange, because it worked fine yesterday and there were no update in between

Edit: sorry to have posted, some hours later, everything's fine

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 1:27:36 AM PST

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Aug 5, 14 11:02 AM
I've always had the issue with MC not shutting down. Have to use task manager and "end process." I've waited up to 5 minutes for it to shut down on its own but no.... Never realized other people had this problem or that it was supposedly fixed.

However, if that were my only glitch, I'd be pretty happy. Like to see my blank social page get fixed first. Keep hoping an update somewhere will fix it. At Level 29, it would be nice to do some gift exchanging. It's a cold world out there on your own.

Go to: