Looking for friends for gifting. I am level 22. Please add- i2258911

Thanks

toltrider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:iOS Friend Codes

[Post New]by toltrider on Dec 2, 17 9:10 AM
Looking for ios friends. My id is i2575784. Thanks.

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Dec 3, 17 5:12 PM
Hi all !!

I am looking for friends who play Midnight Castle on an iPad. I need friends who can gift on a pretty regular basis. Right now I have over 40 friends - however, I never receive even 15 gifts per day. I gift out the maximum 15 - but I think quite a few of my friends must be "on a break." I've certainly taken a break from the game myself, so I totally understand.

My Game ID: i695714 My Player Name is Jean

I very often have the words "Unique Stamp Swap" after my player name. This means I have a Unique (brown/maroon colored) Stamp on my wish list. If you gift me this color stamp, please have the very same color stamp on your wish list. By exchanging the same color stamp, we work together to reach that achievement.

I might have the words "Same Color Swap". This would mean I have two different stamp colors on my wish list. Please - if you gift me a particular Stamp color, I hope you have the same Stamp color on your wish list so I can gift it right back at you!

Laugh - no, Stamps are not the only things on my wish list. And they aren't they only item I gift to people. I just wanted to clear up how I handle the Stamp Swap issue.

I hope to get some new, good gifting friends. I promise to be a good gifting friend to you! I'm looking forward to the start of the Christmas Event!

~ jean (sometimes known as jeannie) ~

[Post New]by Cutiefuji on Dec 3, 17 8:06 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is CUTIEFUJI, I’m looking for friends. My code is ID 2543382

[Post New]by GamerK8 on Dec 6, 17 4:10 PM
Hi all. My ID is i2564277, and my game name is k8. Looking for friends. Thanks!

[Post New]by jermom on Dec 7, 17 5:35 PM
Hi I’m in need of friends. My code is i2574238. I’m at level 20. Thanks!

DDanski
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by DDanski on Dec 7, 17 11:52 PM
More friends...more gifts under your tree!!

Please add i1344560

Merry Christmas?

GRS Ultra - Improve Your Immune System With GRS Ultra

[Post New]by elaipenny on Dec 9, 17 1:16 AM
GRS Ultra Four. Health & Fitness Lower Calorie Intake Without having Deprivation. Do it by steadily lowering the quantity of calories that you receive through by a little quantity every day. This will tot up incredibly promptly, but be mindful that you won't begin to lower excess weight until you achieve the level at a person are expending a more calories than you consume every single day. This incremental approach will help lower down snacking and binging, furthermore very popular evidently place you straight backside where by you began.

visit us: https://buygrsultra.wordpress.com/

Go to: