Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by mykuki on Mar 30, 18 8:16 PM
Using my ipad with fully updated software the game exits when I click on the icon. I see the beginning screen then it exits. I restarted the ipad. Turned it off and turned it back on after 5 min and the problem still exists.

Gummy drop hangs on Android

[Post New]by dabuek on Mar 31, 18 3:46 AM
Hi
I am a PC tech and I know Windows quite well... Here I need some Android help.
The game hangs very often.
Android version : 4.4.2. Tablet Acer A3-A20. Up-to-date, I checked it out.
My Gummy Drop level : Los Angeles is the current city. London is the last finished city.
When it hangs : right when re-displaying the city after a level has been played, and also when accessing a city.
Message : (in french) "Gummy drop does not reply. Do you want to quit - Wait, Report, Ok"
In the beginning, I stopped the app and restarted. It worked but never for long.
One day I realized I just needed to show the apps with the android button to do that, and choose gummy drop... It worked too, until the next city refresh as well.
I tried forcing stop in the applications management.
I tried to erase the cache.
I finally tried disinstalling and reinstalling from scratch, with complete reconnection via Facebook and getting my levels back. I told myself it had to work as it used to...
Well, no.
Are there ideas for me ?
Thanks !!!

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
455 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 1, 18 3:45 AM
dabuek, if you look about 4 replies above your comment you will see one in yellow. That's from the board mods and has a link in it to the Tech Support team. You really need to go through that route.

[Post New]by AnnAustn on Apr 1, 18 11:55 PM
Help! I am stuck in Tokyo. I am at second required building, no green things. I did the side line to guy selling them for bricks but I click on buy and nothing happens. I have plenty of bricks, but no way to get anymore green things. I check to make sure I haven’t missed a needed play, but haven’t. I am playing on IPad Air 2. Thanks.

[Post New]by AnnAustn on Apr 1, 18 11:58 PM
Either you guys are super fast or my continual clicking finally bought my green stone.

bfgArinelle
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 2, 18 1:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there has been some trouble with the game closing or running slowly on both PCs and Android devices. I'll be happy to see what we can do to get things working better.

When it comes to performance issues like the ones described, we can try some troubleshooting steps designed to make sure both the device and game have all they need to work as well as possible. It sounds like a lot of these steps may have already been tried, but, just in case, I'm going to go ahead and include some links below in case there are some suggestions within them that had not yet been attempted:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open (Mobile)
Crashing, freezing, game won't open (Computer)

Performance issues (such as things moving sluggishly or stuttering animations) can also be caused by a poor connection to the game's servers. We can troubleshoot these possibilities through the link below:

Connection Issues

If none of the above resolves the described issues, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team and include your account's User ID when available. They'll be able to investigate further than we can here on the forums.

For future reference, we do have separate threads for Tech Issues for mobile devices and computers. If there are additional questions about the computer version of the game, please post them in the thread located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you, everyone, for your time. If there are any other questions or concerns, please PM one of our active Moderators. We'll be happy to lend a hand however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: