Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Revisiting the islands

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Apr 23, 11 10:16 AM
I am currently at the comet, but have been going back to the islands to pick up jewels etc, that I have missed -using the scouts, that can now swim, to open up areas. I am now on lonely island and see a lot of area that could be uncovered but I can't build a scout hut as the "island is too unstable" -am I missing something here? Is there a way to uncover the hidden areas? Thanks.

Edited on 04/23/2011 at 10:45:03 AM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Revisiting the islands

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 23, 11 3:31 PM
Hm, I've never seen it say "the island is too unstable", I just didn't think you had any options to build anything on the Lonely Iceberg (that's the one you're talking about, right?).

In any case, you can't get scouts on Lonely Iceberg (at least not in the original Totem Tribe - you can in Totem Tribe Gold). However, there are likely to be quite a few missed gems on the outer edges of the areas you can uncover. You need to take Guro and Aruku around the edges of the island with the explore flag. Keep putting the flag in the water, so they will walk to the outer edges of the island to try and get to it. There are lots of gems on small islands around the coast.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Re:Revisiting the islands

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Apr 23, 11 4:05 PM
Thank you SeverineSnape! Yes - Lonely Iceberg. I have used Guro and Aruku with the explore flag as much as I can around the outer edges but I keep seeing more land that could be uncovered as well. I guess that I just need to take my time and be more diligent. Oh -when I attempted to build the scout hut (using the build sign) next to the the other buildings -it did say that the the iceberg was too unstable to build. I will just keep plugging along -am looking forward to playing TotemTribe Gold next -I love this game! Thank you again for your response.

Go to: