Pin?

[Post New]by vadawn on Apr 23, 11 4:17 PM
Anyone have any idea where the pin is that is used to pick the lock on the suitcase?
Thanks bunches.

maynak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Pin?

[Post New]by maynak on Apr 24, 11 5:11 PM
Hello I ran into the same problem with the hairpin. When in the dining room go to the cupboard in the back of the room in one bowl will be the hairpin on the right and a chessboard piece will be in the left cup. Beware do not restore the room before you have both, or as I had to start over as when a room is restored from "amber" all missing pieces are locked out.

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on Apr 25, 11 6:13 PM
Well, I remember the hairpin, and I believe it was the room with the amber mirror, but it did not go into the inventory and I successfully removed the amber. Do you mean to tell me that I am finished, kaput, done, toast b/c the hairpin didn't go into inventory and I cannot open the box in the meat larder w/o it? That doesn't sound like a well-tested game to me. I shall decamp to the Walk Through for guidance.

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on Apr 25, 11 6:22 PM
Now I guess I need to delete and reinstall as the "Strategy Guide" is written as though the pin would be in my inventory (which it is not) and I am totally and completely stuck. What was this; $14? I am getting grumpy now. Good night, my aquatic friends.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on May 14, 11 9:48 AM
I have the same problem. Very bad design! I don't want to have to start all over.

Go to: