Director Player Error

[Post New]by XxYoshidaxX on Apr 23, 11 5:09 PM
I'm having a lot of problems getting this game to work. Immediately after opening, I get an error message saying: This application requires an Xtra (Font...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras and in the Xtras folder(s). This message is repeated again, but this time with Xtra (Flash Movie...). I've spent quite a few hours on google trying to solutions, but nothing is helping. I would greatly appreciate some help. Thank you.

Re:Director Player Error

[Post New]by alegnalrow on Jun 12, 11 1:53 PM
Me too. Any luck?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Director Player Error

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 12, 11 2:29 PM
Hey fishies,

This definitely sounds like an issue that our Technical Support team could help you with!

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 06/12/2011 at 2:30:30 PM PST

Go to: