gretb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Medal with hand and ball

[Post New]by gretb on Apr 23, 11 8:28 PM
I must be dim witted...have read the SG and cannot find that medal...it is all I need to make the elevator work...Help...and thanks!

Medal with hand and ball

[Post New]by franwie on Apr 24, 11 5:17 AM
gretb wrote:I must be dim witted...have read the SG and cannot find that medal...it is all I need to make the elevator work...Help...and thanks!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:Medal with hand and ball

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 25, 11 6:53 PM
Well I am not dim-witted and I can't find it either! I even gave up looking for it in previous locations and deleted myself and started a new game. I was real careful not to overlook it again, but here I am again at the secret elevator with no Telekenisis Medal. So....no elevator ride, no capturing the Wolfman and no finishing the game! Very frustrating!!! Has anyone out there played to the end? If so please post the location of that damn medal.so I can. Oh yeah, Thanks.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 7:03 PM
Hi there,
This medal seems to have eluded a lot of people so here is the answer.
When you played the card game you were given a code A27A957.
You need to use the document machine again to get it.
Cheers

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 26, 11 2:09 PM
Thank you ,thank you ,DrsgonLadyOz. I had the code all along and should have known when the document machine kept sparkling that there was more to do here. I am ashamed to have told gretb rather snottylike that I was not "dim-witted" when it appears that in this case I was! Sorry gretb. Overall I enjoyed the game ,even the challenge of that 5 th medal. Continued Happy gaming to all!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 5:22 PM
Thanks DLO - I've been looking for that bloody medal as well. At last! Thank you..

AND I was ready to do what LULU did, and start again!!

Kel

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 5:24:09 PM PST

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Aug 28, 11 5:37 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
This medal seems to have eluded a lot of people so here is the answer.
When you played the card game you were given a code A27A957.
You need to use the document machine again to get it.
Cheers
Thank goodness for the forums! I was at a loss of what to do next. In hindsight, I was wondering to myself why that document machine seemed to be still active every time I went into that room.
Thank you, DragonLadyOz!

Go to: