bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 24, 11 12:15 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic? We value your reviews, as do many of the other Fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and reviews in this thread! Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before.

If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

If you're encountering any technical issues with the game, please be sure to post them in the Post any Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic technical issues here only thread and to also get in touch with Customer Support. This way we can keep this thread reserved just for reviews.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic

[Post New]by Meritre on Jul 2, 11 9:43 PM
I don't know what possessed me to try the demo of a "spot the difference" game. I think it's where it said there is a variety of mini-games. Meaning three, I believe, including spot the difference, and the mixed up puzzle, once solved, is a spot the difference game too. If you do try this, I recommend sound turned way down or off, because both me and my cat would jump a little every time the freaky voice echoes out "COMBO! ... combo!" I will not bother finishing the demo and you couldn't pay me to waste hard drive space keeping this game.

[Post New]by KarolSte on Jan 1, 12 4:32 PM
I loved this game, it was challenging, particularly because of the timing. I would like to know of similar games.

[Post New]by shutome on Jan 31, 14 5:43 PM
Aloha!

Great game....anymore similar to this?

Go to: