Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Excellent game to chill out with

[Post New]by Leemo on Apr 24, 11 12:59 AM
I wasn't sure about this game but have become totally absorbed in it. If you have patience, like surprises, and enjoy collecting bugs on the side this is for you. I didn't realise how rewarding it is to crossbreed seeds and wait to see what grows .

I've had to take copious notes to keep track of the crosses, and have managed to create 2 magic plants so far. Finding the right price to sell is fairly easy to figure out when you see how fast certain plants sell. I have 3 games running on different time speeds so there's always something to do. .

I think I prefer this game to Virtual Villagers, which I also enjoy off and on

Beckybug3
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Excellent game to chill out with

[Post New]by Beckybug3 on Apr 27, 11 7:16 PM
I agree! After a long hectic day, there is nothing more relaxing than watching plants grow. I just wish the seed trays were larger. Oh well, that simply means I can't hoard my seeds.

wigg42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wigg42 on Aug 22, 11 9:58 AM
Beckybug3 wrote:I agree! After a long hectic day, there is nothing more relaxing than watching plants grow. I just wish the seed trays were larger. Oh well, that simply means I can't hoard my seeds.

there is a program that lets you do that on the last day of work forums also plenty of guides and charts

Dorathea
Salmon
Salmon
2,794 Posts

[Post New]by Dorathea on Aug 24, 11 8:28 AM
Thankyou for the tip Wigg

[Post New]by chazzelnewt on Aug 30, 13 12:05 AM
Hi, excuse my ignorance but what's work forum and where do I find it?

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Nov 12, 13 10:37 PM
chazzelnewt wrote:Hi, excuse my ignorance but what's work forum and where do I find it?

That is the game developer's website. Just Google search the title of this game and it should come up in your results. You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions.

Go to: