Finished It!

[Post New]by heatherington on Apr 24, 11 4:51 AM
I got to the end only to find out that it wasn't and I have to wait for the next game to come out to find my grandfather.

In this game you had to use a LOT of hints because some items were small and some unrecognizable. You had restrictions on where you could go. No free roaming here. YOU had to exit out of each hidden object scene. I suppose some people might like this. The scenes were interesting if not a little far fetched like the secret garden through the fireplace.

I didn't like the fact that there was no information on any of the minigames. You never knew what to do. They were simple enough and I was able to figure out some of them, but ended up waiting on the skip for most.

Also, you could not open the inventory whenever you wanted to. Only when the game wanted you to. I didn't like the restrictions imposed by the game.

What I liked best about this game is that the scenes looked like a picture was taken, you could even see the flash from the camera. I will probably buy the next.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

Re:Finished It!

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 24, 11 6:09 AM
Glad that you enjoyed the game and finished it. I got up to the next-to-the- last chapter last night, then simply had to go to sleep, so will complete this AM. I too was surprised at the inability to open the inventory at will, I kept thinking that the game was stuck, then I realized that it would only open when needed. Different type of game play. Once I got used to it, I really enjoyed the game.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Apr 24, 11 10:31 AM
Is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong please someone reply. I have all the gears for the door but it won't let me get zoomed in view to install them. I am trying to put in the gears from afar off and it keeps saying I need to find more gears. What is the trick to putting the gears in the door of the outside of house? No other problem yet...

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 24, 11 12:17 PM
Sherryah wrote:Is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong please someone reply. I have all the gears for the door but it won't let me get zoomed in view to install them. I am trying to put in the gears from afar off and it keeps saying I need to find more gears. What is the trick to putting the gears in the door of the outside of house? No other problem yet...

Hi Sherry.I haven't tried this game yet but maybe it won't let you do it until you have found enough gears.Sometimes you aren't able to do things until you have everything you need.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Apr 24, 11 2:10 PM
@ raystownlady Thanks for replying that is sweet of you, maybe when you get to that part you can help me. Not going to buy it until I at least can open the door to the house. LOL I will double check to make sure I have all the gears but I am pretty sure I do.

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 27, 11 7:04 PM
Sherryah wrote:@ raystownlady Thanks for replying that is sweet of you, maybe when you get to that part you can help me. Not going to buy it until I at least can open the door to the house. LOL I will double check to make sure I have all the gears but I am pretty sure I do.

Sherry,it worked ok for me.When you have all the gears,just place them in the right spot and pull the handle down on the door.

Go to: