[Post New]by Renegator on Apr 24, 11 5:25 AM
Cannot find the medal of the invisible.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:five medals

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 25, 11 7:11 PM
I'm reading that a lot of folks are not able to find the Telekinesis Medal { the hand and ball} me included. I can't find an answer in the Strategy Guide either. Surely Big Fish game designers have test played the game to completion,so it has to be possible to find it. But WHERE??? I f you know,please post the location for the rest of us. Thanks!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 7:24 PM
Hi there,
I also posted this in the screwdriver thread.
Here is the list of where the 5 medals are found. I'm not sure which is the one you need, but hopefully you can work out which one/s you don't have

Hanging on the bedpost
At the back of the book after you have completed the puzzle.
Entering the A code found when playing cards into the document device
Cleaned gravestone
On the ground after you have defeated the iceman.

The blue medal seems to be the one most people have missed. You need to use the document device twice. Check the diary/journal for the code from the card game.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 7:26:09 PM PST

[Post New]by lee88fire on Feb 13, 12 6:32 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
I also posted this in the screwdriver thread.
Here is the list of where the 5 medals are found. I'm not sure which is the one you need, but hopefully you can work out which one/s you don't have

Hanging on the bedpost
At the back of the book after you have completed the puzzle.
Entering the A code found when playing cards into the document device
Cleaned gravestone
On the ground after you have defeated the iceman.

The blue medal seems to be the one most people have missed. You need to use the document device twice. Check the diary/journal for the code from the card game.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Thank you!! It was in fact the blue medal, the document twice did the trick. Thanks again.

[Post New]by baldrick on Feb 23, 12 8:04 PM
LULU5635 wrote:I'm reading that a lot of folks are not able to find the Telekinesis Medal { the hand and ball} me included. I can't find an answer in the Strategy Guide either. Surely Big Fish game designers have test played the game to completion,so it has to be possible to find it. But WHERE??? I f you know,please post the location for the rest of us. Thanks!

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Aug 20, 12 4:42 AM
I found the code number in another thread and finished the game. I still don't know where I would have found the document code on my own.

Edited on 08/20/2012 at 5:04:40 AM PST

[Post New]by bayoufeather on Jul 20, 14 11:17 AM
I tried the document machine several times and I still can't get the blue medal. Any more suggestions? I'm so frustrated!

Go to: