Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Can't get paint palette to work

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 24, 11 8:21 AM
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or if i hit a glitch. I can't get that darned thing with the brush and the paint palette to work at all. If I click on a hint it tells me I need a paper in a certain book in the port office, when I go there and use a hint it tells me there's nothing here to pick up. The WT isn't any help either. It burbles on about different colours and shows a piece of paper in the screen shot. So do I need that paper to do the game and if yes where the heck do I get it from or Is that just in the screen shot to show you the right colour. Patience is wearing thin......

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:Can't get paint palette to work

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 24, 11 8:23 AM
Problem fixed.

Mudpud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mudpud on Apr 24, 11 10:12 AM
Hey,Mudpud here. Having the same problem. What 's the solution,please share.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 24, 11 10:14 AM
Mudpud wrote:Hey,Mudpud here. Having the same problem. What 's the solution,please share.

You need to look at the book, on the right in the Port office, NOT the main book on the left, then this should let you carry on

Mudpud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mudpud on Apr 24, 11 10:19 AM
Thanks peglegann.

[Post New]by pinkvj on Apr 25, 11 8:18 PM
having same problem, which one is port office and where is the darn book? cant find the paper to mix my colors anywhere, PLEASE HELP,,,,,,

Lilystar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lilystar on Apr 26, 11 11:18 AM
The post office is the building by itself on the right side of the dock.

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:Can't get paint palette to work!!!

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on May 5, 11 1:43 PM
I can see the book but it doesn't let me interact with it at all. The hint feature simply says there is nothing here to pick up. None of the dream jewels help in this area. I can't go further because I can't get the scrap paper I am supposed to get from that darn book.

[Post New]by barbrev on May 8, 11 5:11 AM
I'm having the same problem. The Book of Magic Colors won't interract. Help!

[Post New]by julia54 on May 8, 11 3:32 PM
I HAD THE SAME PROB, HAD TO START GAME AGAIN TO BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH BOOK. GOT THAT TO WORK, NOW I'VE LOST THE BRUSH AND CAN PAINT THE BAIT, DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE STARTING AGAIN, BUT WILL HAVE TO UNLESS SOMENE CAN HELP

Edited on 05/08/2011 at 3:34:20 PM PST

[Post New]by Alexaanavid on May 11, 11 1:26 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't interact with the book on the right. It says something like, "ice, water, fire and air" or something. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and started over and I can't get the piece of paper for the paint mixing! I am very frustrated!

Go to: