Bucket of Water!!

[Post New]by navyvet on Apr 24, 11 9:05 AM
I have read lots of Info on how to put out the fire on the barn, and there I am with a full bucket of water (weather from the river or the pump) and I place the bucket on the screen (in different places ea time) but nothing works! Where do U place the bucket of water on the screen to put out the fire?

Re:Bucket of Water!!

[Post New]by GeckoFriend on Apr 24, 11 9:10 AM
It would help us help you if you told us what game you're trying to play.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Apr 24, 11 9:12 AM
navyvet, you didn't say what game you are playing.

You're much more likely to get an answer to your question if you will click on the ALL GAME FORUMS tab at the top of the page and then scroll down until you see the name of the game you are playing. Click that and you'll find a forum for that game where others players can help you with your problem.

Good Luck!

[Post New]by navyvet on Apr 24, 11 12:41 PM
Nancy Drew Ghosts Dogs @ Moon Lake!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Apr 24, 11 12:48 PM
If what you have read hasn't helped, you might try doing an internet search for a walkthrough from another site. The good games usually have more than one posted somewhere, and it seems the Nancy Drew games are very popular. Sometimes users post video walkthroughs on youtube, you could try there, as well. Good Luck.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 25, 11 2:24 PM
Hi navyvet and thanks everyone for swimming by to help!

I've found this tip in the Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum thread that might be relevant:

bfgErie wrote:Hi Graham. The bucket at the well needs to be filled up with water before you are actually kidnapped and tied up in the shed. If you had saved your game at some point before this event, load the game from this point and fill up the bucket. Then once you escape from the shed you can go grab the bucket and then quickly put out the fire.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "bucket" and all the posts that have the word "bucket" in them will show up!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Forum so that we can keep all questions and comments for the game together, but feel free to respond in this thread if you're still stuck and another player will hopefully be able to help.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: