NEED HELP! chapter 6 back wall

[Post New]by hide_me on Apr 24, 11 11:21 AM
I have the 4 nameplates and the back wall has been blown. but when i return with the nameplates and click on back wall, it doesn't do anything. I can't insert any nameplates. Any ideas?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:NEED HELP! chapter 6 back wall

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 1:17 PM
Hi there hide me,
Welcome to the Pond.
Unfortunately you need 5 nameplates. You must have missed one.
Check out the Strategy Guide to see which one it is. The Wolf Chapter I think.
Cheers

[Post New]by hide_me on Apr 25, 11 8:30 PM
Hi Dragon Lady,
Thanks for your reply, but I went through the whole game and cannot find a 5th nameplate. I looked at the STRATEGY guide and it only says to get 4 nameplates from 2 different hallways above the doors and the solution only shows 4 nameplates. I have those four and I have blown up the back wall, but I cannot enter through it to place the nameplates. Are you sure there are five? If so, can you tell me where the FIRE one is because that is the one I do not have.
Thanks!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 8:54 PM
Hi there,
I was replying from what I thought I had remembered as there were 5 "chambers" so I though there were five nameplates to collect - oops .
I have just check the SG myself, and you are correct in that you only actually collect 4 as the very RHS one is already "activated".
Even though you have blown up the back wall, did you pick up the purple ectoplasm tube on the RHS of the screen? Maybe this is the problem.
Sorry about the b.u.m. steer!!
Cheers

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 8:58:47 PM PST

brueyron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brueyron on Apr 26, 11 8:43 AM
bonjour moi aussi j ai besoins d"aide pour le mur du fond et j"ai l'éprouvette mais rien y fait quelqu'un peut-il ,aider svp merci

[Post New]by ChamelionK on Apr 26, 11 10:05 AM
I don't know if you've tried this already, but take notices of the markings underneath the spaces where the nameplates are. you actually have something in the journal at this point that tells you where eahc nameplate should go to (i.e. the fire nameplate is already in the "3" slot, so that should be a clue).

Go to: