WAY too short

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

WAY too short

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Apr 24, 11 11:35 AM
this game is way too short, I could have finished it in the game trial.

there are three travel agencies, (Montreal, London & Hong Kong) and that's it!!!!! I was shocked and got five starts on every travel agency. After purchasing the game it took me all of one more hour to beat it.

Poop, waste of money

Edited on 04/24/2011 at 11:46:17 AM PST

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:WAY too short

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 24, 11 11:47 AM
You are soooooo right.

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Apr 24, 11 11:48 AM
I agree I LOVED the game, but I sure wish it had more levels and more upgrades then chairs. Like faster shoes, or drinks to serve...

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 24, 11 1:18 PM
I know could the woman walk any slower

[Post New]by Daniel_Kratt on Apr 25, 11 7:52 AM
Hi everyone.

We here at Ph03nix New Media really value your constructive feedback. Please let us know your favourite vacation destinations as well as places you wish you could visit. Your feedback will shape the future of Jet Set Go.

Thanks!

Dan.

[Post New]by jaykay6767 on Apr 25, 11 8:03 AM
I have to agree, loved the trial so bought the game, finished it so quickly I was really disappointed there were not more levels!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel ripped off!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 25, 11 10:52 AM
Too short? I play no maybe over 8 hours and haven`t finished this game. I think the game has an awesome length.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 25, 11 3:04 PM
I played maybe 6 hours(or less) and got 5 stars and all the service badges.Went back and played it again in about 4hrs and got ever thing again. I wait so long for TM games it seems like they only put 1 or 2 out a month and when i saw this one i was so happy that did not last long well about 6 hours (or less).

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Apr 26, 11 3:15 AM
I agree that this is a great game but also think it is way to short! I have played it twice already. I would have liked a few speed upgrades as well.

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Apr 27, 11 10:14 AM
yeah it's pretty short,...I finished it in a day, since I had bought it during Spring Break off from work,...I am on my second time playing it on my free time,...

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 27, 11 6:03 PM
I believe if the woman could walk faster the game would be more fun. The more i play the more i like it . This is the only game i own that i have expert on.Can't wait for # 2 to come out to see what it will be like

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Apr 28, 11 6:54 AM
@Dottief

Dottie...NO WAY! You totally need to download more tm games if this is the only one you have expert in! OMG...there are SO many great tm games out there. PM me if need be.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 28, 11 1:56 PM
I have around 140 Tm games and i love to play them. I broke my hand a few years ago and i can not click fast enough to play them in expert. I can get a few of the levels but when i have to click fast i lose

[Post New]by Dutchyswife on Apr 28, 11 4:32 PM
I am so glad I read the posts before buying this game. I really enjoyed it but it sounds like it would be a waste of money. So, I'm not going to bother buying it. Sorry Big Fish.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 28, 11 4:40 PM
This game is actually pretty long. It's impossible to finish in the trial time. I'm in the last agency and have played (I'm guessing) around 6 hours. I've also been working at getting all the medals though.

Well worth the money, imo.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 28, 11 5:30 PM
I'm glad i got it . I have had a lot of fun with it ( other them the woman is to slow) I just won it for the third time and i get faster each time i play.It is very short games, At first i was mad because i got every thing in about 6 hours of play not worth my money but the more i play the more i like it. I think i will play it again..I wish they would put more T M games out.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Apr 29, 11 10:47 AM
i must have a slow computer or do not understand the game, and i have all the tm games and it seems it took me longer to complete each level. am i wrong but if you cannot get the awards you have to fill the plane again? i still have not completed the last two dances. they are fun but hard. thanks to the tips on bigfoot and the coffee from everyone. need a new game to play.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 29, 11 11:30 AM
When i start each game i first buy the red chairs then the ticket machine.. you can get 10 or more people each around (I think 14 is the highest i got ) At first i work on just 3 or 4 people at a time the people don't get mad very fast so you have time. If you play a little you get to know the people they mostly ask for the same thing each round if you watch you can get pretty fast at moving them..For the dancing i use to play DDR with my son ..so that was not biggie just get into the beat listen to it and you can get the rhythm after a couple of times just listening the beat is easy..you dont have to play the mini games when one plane is full sometimes i wait till all my planes are full .. hope this helps Try and keep the tan chair empty and you can get more people and the planes fill up a lot faster.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Apr 29, 11 7:15 PM
I agree the game is way to short. Especially if you compare it some TM games that have 60 levels.

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Apr 30, 11 11:38 PM
I agree. I love this game but I finished it in 3- 4hrs and could not believe it was done. It needs more travel agency's. At least three more. The agency locations really did not make a difference to me until we were able to put extra chairs in. So it wasn't that Hong Kong was so much difference then Montreal other then I was allowed to add more stations.. The upgrades were good, but the ticket agent should of been able to get shoe upgrades so she could move faster. What I really hated was one of the mini games. The one that takes place on ships decks and you have to press the right buttons. I hate it and it drives me crazy. Other then that and it being way too short It was a great game.

Go to: