bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Silent Scream: The Dancer

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 25, 11 12:05 AM
You, as Jennifer, have to solve a perplexing mystery and save her only daughter in Silent Scream: The Dancer! After leaving work one night, Jennifer is chased by a mysterious group of people. She is almost successful in her escape, but is knocked unconcious. After waking up, she discovers that her daughter has been kidnapped! Help her track down her daughter and save the day in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Silent Scream: The Dancer

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 25, 11 12:12 AM
Oops! This is a first!! Go ahead fishies - let's see what you think of this one

Kel

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Apr 25, 11 12:29 AM
First impressions (which are often wrong) is that the game is a little clumsy. Some sparkles, which I hate, and loads of objects the cursor says you can pick up but only when you need them. I know I need the pliers so why can't they go in the inventory? Oh well, may play the rest of the hour later, it may get better.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Apr 25, 11 12:35 AM
Well, on my relatively new laptop, with all the bells and whistles, this game reminds me of when I had my really old computer, with not much of nothing. Acts like it is freezing up, yet will eventually do what it needs to do. I am over 15 minutes into the game and so far, all I have done is place a lightbulb, and pull a string to turn on the light. Verrrrry long lag time with everything. It took forever,well not really, but it seemed like it, just to go from Options to Play. I do know where she works, what she does there, what she thinks of her boss, and who her favorite fellow is...I will keep slugging, as I am wasting demo time, but, it appears to be wasting my time as well. Maybe will try again on my pc when I get home, depending on my fellow fishies experiences with it. After yesterday's, I was really wanting something good.
edit typo

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 1:10:33 AM PST

gojo55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gojo55 on Apr 25, 11 12:35 AM
Is anyone having problems playing this game? I downloaded it two times. But it shut down before the dialogue was finish.

ladytgun
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ladytgun on Apr 25, 11 8:34 AM
Again another big bloop downloaded game to forever to get to the BF screen heard music and then nothing one big black screen . WHAT is going on this is the third game in a row ... Someone fit it or i am taking my business else where I have been with BF for yrs. and now i am very disappointed in there service.. also you all but a fix up for puppet town 2 time the fits fix wad great the second fix undi all the fix What is going on!!!

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Apr 25, 11 9:10 AM
ladytgun wrote: also you all but a fix up for puppet town 2 time the fits fix wad great the second fix undi all the fix What is going on!!!

Maybe it's just me but HUH???

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 25, 11 10:26 AM
llstjohn wrote:
ladytgun wrote: also you all but a fix up for puppet town 2 time the fits fix wad great the second fix undi all the fix What is going on!!!

listjohn had a problem with Puppet town 2, it got fixed and then the second fix undid the first, I think.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 25, 11 1:42 PM
llstjohn wrote:

Guess some people don't read what they write before posting

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Mar 8, 13 1:10 PM
Someone should have really gone over the words in the story. Too many misspelled words or words left out altogether. A lot of the hidden objects were very hard to see for me.

Go to: