bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Silent Scream: The Dancer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 25, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Silent Scream: The Dancer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Silent Scream: The Dancer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bwillia
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Silent Scream: The Dancer forum

[Post New]by bwillia on Apr 26, 11 4:22 AM
Sorry guys another flop, this should go directly to the daily special. There is nothing that I like about this game. For example the graphics are bad, there are items that you know that you will be needing but it would not allow you to pick up. Then when you are required to pick up items it does not tell you what you are to look for. There is no reason to have a separate scean for merging the two items e.g. hook and wire. I could go on.....

[Post New]by Starmup on May 1, 11 6:28 PM
I completely agree with bwillia, there is almost nothing redeeming about this game. It's very annoying not to be able to pick up an object when you know you will need it later on. The written dialog in the cut scenes is not great either, misspellings, eliminated words...etc. I thought the graphic style was interesting--think corpse bride meets comic book, but doesn't do enough to save the game. Don't waste your money or a game credit.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 3, 11 7:34 AM
This game froze up on me while I was trying it. I agree that the graphics aren't very good, but I do have to say that for the half hour that I was able to play it, the game was very creepy. Couldn't tell what was being whispered everytime I picked up something from a hidden object scene.

N1ck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by N1ck on May 26, 11 2:09 PM
Hi
I just got this game and it keeps hanging on me. Can I exchange it for another game?

N1ck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by N1ck on May 26, 11 2:09 PM
Hi
I just got this game and it keeps hanging on me. Can I exchange it for another game?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 26, 11 3:52 PM
Hi N1ck!

The best way to go about requesting an exchange would be to contact our Customer Support team. You can do this by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles (like this one). If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: