bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

The Mac version of Hexus is here!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 25, 11 8:00 AM
If you would like to check it out, please go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hexus players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Re:The Mac version of Hexus is here!

[Post New]by meredithmills on Apr 28, 11 1:20 PM
Running on iMac. Some buggy bits: game always opens in window mode, does not save full-screen setting when I quit/ Can't upgrade markets; upgrade pop-up appears, I select, nothing happens. But enjoying the play, new twist on match-'ems, thanks!

KarenS
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by KarenS on Jun 8, 11 3:57 AM
I love Hexus! I have so many games i haven't finished yet, but I keep coming back to Hexus. So good.

Meredithmills, I think something else must be upgraded before the market is upgraded. I also click on it, the upgrade button pops up, but in the lower left corner there's a pop up that says "build palace" or something like that. This happens with a few upgrades so I think certain things must be built before certain upgrades can take place.

I'm wondering why I lose people from my population meter whenever I build a new structure.

[Post New]by JuliLaw on Jun 18, 11 8:14 PM
I am so completely ADDICTED to this game!

Go to: