tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Expert level 2-9 help....anyone?

[Post New]by tehi on Apr 25, 11 8:50 AM
I have tried all the tricks....waiting till the line is totally full, seating the business women 1st, having most seats filled to have chains, not seating most tables to control colors and I can't seem to get to 15,000. The highest I've reached is 14,250. I know I'm doing something wrong but can't figure it out.

tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Re:Expert level 2-9 help....anyone?

[Post New]by tehi on May 4, 11 9:15 AM
I'm replying to my own post

Did finally get past this level in expert but don't remember how or why it worked. I remember being so surprised when "EXPERT" popped up that I almost fell over.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 27, 11 2:44 AM
tehi wrote:I'm replying to my own post

Did finally get past this level in expert but don't remember how or why it worked. I remember being so surprised when "EXPERT" popped up that I almost fell over.

Congrats! You're already doing better than I am! I'm stuck. I can't get to 15,000 on Level 3 (or 4?) on the last set. I just can't get through it. How did you find those tricks?

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on Jul 28, 11 4:27 PM
I am playing expert on this game, and this level is where I'm at right now. I am determined ---when I get expert, I'll post. I beat the game on straight passing.

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on Jul 30, 11 10:55 AM
OK--I just did it with a few points to spare, and I even lost a group of businesswomen standing in line. Here's how:
I used the six seat table and the four seat table closest to the drink station--two seats only. It takes longer to finsh, but you can make expert. Seat the seniors about 20 seconds before the rest, because they take longer to eat. Once, they have their dinner, give them the drinks because it makes them eat faster. Also, I took orders and cleared tables one by one, but I collected the checks in a row. Seat colors as closely as possible and seat the groups of two first. then, when you are down to the last group to be seated, collect the checks one right after the other, but don't clear the table you don't use for the last group. This should do it! Hope this helps.

Go to: