Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Need a little help, please. Stuck on garden path.

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Apr 25, 11 9:21 AM
I am sooo stuck. I am on a path in a garden (I think). To the right is a greenhouse which I can't go to, and to the left are some stairs with a gate at the top which is locked, of course. I have a plant sprayer and an urn in my inventory. I am assuming I have to kill some plants to get something. I have run my cursor all over the screen several times and I can't find anything! Please help!
Thank you,
Audrey

Re:Need a little help, please. Stuck on garden path.

[Post New]by dreamsavant on Apr 25, 11 10:24 AM
you spray the vines covering the statue in the center, to reveal the puzzle...hope this helps

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Apr 25, 11 10:32 AM
dreamsavant wrote:you spray the vines covering the statue in the center, to reveal the puzzle...hope this helps

Thank you, Dreamsavant! I never did get the magnifying glass telling me I could do something there, but the sprayer worked right where you said.
Audrey

Karen47
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Karen47 on Apr 25, 11 7:25 PM
I'm stuck at the same place, but I have already sprayed the ivy and now I have a knife and an urn and I am unable to do anything with either item or leave the scene. Please help me! Thank you, Karen

[Post New]by dreamsavant on Apr 26, 11 4:42 PM
you need to use the knife to get the gem out of the statue that had the vines on it.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on May 2, 11 7:57 PM
I was stuck there too! Thanks!

[Post New]by Maccied1964 on May 4, 11 5:58 AM
I was also stuck on this place.....but will try out the help that previous players have given....I know that some say we don't need a walk through while there is a forum guide or strategy but it really would be great as I really enjoy the walk through as you can go in and find the exact place that you are having trouble with finding a way forward......
Please would some clever person do a walk through .....no point in it being me as I struggle quite a bit, but due to all my medical conditions I love these games as it is my biggest way of passing my time......

jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jrunchey on May 12, 11 1:51 PM
I'm also stuck on the garden path but don't have any spray. Can someone tell me where to find the spray for the ivy?

[Post New]by dreamsavant on May 14, 11 8:20 AM
sprayer is in the greenhouse.

Go to: