EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

KNIFE AND DUSTING POWDER

[Post New]by EYANNA on Apr 25, 11 12:14 PM
I HAVE TRID AND TRIED TO DUST THE KNIFE 4 FINGERPRINTS IT JUST WON'T DO IT WHATS WRONG PLEASE HELP

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:KNIFE AND DUSTING POWDER

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jun 8, 11 10:38 PM
Me too. I put the dusting powder on the knife, use the brush to dust it off, which reveals the fingerprint, but when I go to use the lifting tape, the fingerprint disappears off of the knife & the paper can't be applied to the knife anyway. This is exasperating! Sounds & Should Be Easy/Simple, But NO, it's not. It just does NOT work.

[Post New]by ki2009 on Jun 22, 11 12:36 PM
Hi what windows version do you have? I am having the same issue with my game on windows xp. but when i play it on windows 7 its fine.

suehorse
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by suehorse on Jul 11, 11 4:39 AM
I am having the same issue except there is no fingerprint after I brush the dust off the knife. Sometimes the dust gets brushed off before I can even get the brush to the knife. I am using Windows XP.

[Post New]by JinsSA on Dec 26, 11 10:18 AM
I am having the same problem, place the powder, use the brush and lift the print - but from there NOTHING works. PLEASE help!!!

123bt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 123bt on Aug 11, 12 6:35 PM
I had the same problem until I realized it was timed. I repeat it is timed. There is no time clock or active hourglass, just that the dust disappears about 30-45 seconds, if that after you apply it. That is your only clue it is timed. You must be quick to dust, brush, and fingerprint tape it. Good Luck!!!

Go to: