brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Do not like.

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Apr 25, 11 3:29 PM
Sorry people.When will the idiot designers of games stop making us run all over Gods acres to find a piece i need,like a draw handle .NOT stupid,can see things in scenes(Like a hammer) but can not pick it up untill i need it??DUH.
Not a buy.Maybe when they put it out 4 a Sheckal...LOL

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Re:Do not like.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 25, 11 4:10 PM
that aspect of the game drove me crazy also.

tomysgma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tomysgma on Apr 26, 11 10:35 AM
I agree. So much back and forth that it does not make sense

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Apr 26, 11 10:46 AM
I would think they do that to lengthen the game. If you could pick everything up as you saw it, and then used it....it would shorten the game, wouldn't it? This way they have you walking back and forth, which does take up time.
JMO

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 26, 11 12:24 PM
I really love this game...it's funny, there are sudden surprises...
it has humor (imho)

and I love to try and pick something that seems to be obvious, but then again I cannot pick it up, great!!
and then, all of a sudden...when you almost forgot it excisted...you really need it...

it's a game that's putting you on a wrong leg (if that's an expression in english) and I love it

happy gaming

Yvonne

[Post New]by Shelleybear59 on Apr 27, 11 10:28 AM
I have to say that this one gets two thumbs down from me. Didn't enjoy it at all starting with the graphics! I rarely comment on BF games but this one should be filed under "BAD". JMHO Thankful I tried before buying. Have a great day.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 27, 11 10:45 AM
You can only pick up inventory items when you know you need them is something of a throwback. It encourages taking lots of notes (location / item).

saga21
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by saga21 on May 4, 11 12:25 AM
I liked the game (trial period) but the fact that I am half way through according to the walkthrough when the trial ended makes it a no buy for me. The game just looks like it is too short

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on May 4, 11 6:28 PM
I did not like this one, either - which is sad, because I wanted to like it. I liked the style of the graphics.

The woman's voice was annoying. I did not like being unable to pick up stuff that you got a "hand" cursor for (don't give me the stupid hand if you're not going to let me pick it up!), and I didn't like all the pointless back-and-forth. I didn't even like the puzzles.

I played about 45 minutes of the trial before I got to the point where I wanted to throw the computer across the room - at which point I quit and uninstalled, instead.

Life is too short to play games that aren't fun. This one was not fun for me.

GR8_SCOT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by GR8_SCOT on May 13, 11 12:57 PM
Slavicdiva wrote:I did not like this one, either - which is sad, because I wanted to like it. I liked the style of the graphics.

The woman's voice was annoying. I did not like being unable to pick up stuff that you got a "hand" cursor for (don't give me the stupid hand if you're not going to let me pick it up!), and I didn't like all the pointless back-and-forth. I didn't even like the puzzles.

I played about 45 minutes of the trial before I got to the point where I wanted to throw the computer across the room - at which point I quit and uninstalled, instead.

Life is too short to play games that aren't fun. This one was not fun for me.

[Post New]by blondparrot on May 13, 11 3:36 PM
This is my first response to a game,tho I have played many. Sometimes you need to speak out. Is this the first game created by these folks? it's stiff, annoying, and tedious. You cant acquire items as you go, witch causes frequent backtracking.Then to add insult to injury the page to page backtracking "isn't smooth". The only way to backtrack is to hit a "sweet spot" on the screen. Seriously are these games screened or what?

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jun 24, 12 5:32 PM
just finished the demo...and this is a yawwwwwwwwwwwner ...can't believe would even consider this game as one of theirs to share..NO buy for me either..

[Post New]by goatsrgreat on Jun 25, 12 8:12 PM
I did Not enjoy this game at all! I buy tons of games, and try many others. This one did not make a bit of sense to me, and if it hadn't been for the hint buttons, I never would have been able to advance to any of the next screens. I,too,was really looking forward to enjoying this one.
I will not purchase this one.

Go to: