My chess pieces disappeared.

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on Apr 25, 11 4:56 PM
I found them all, had them in my inventory, put them on the board, and WHOOSH, they're gone. And of course, the places where I found them are no longer active search scenes.

Major bummer, since I've invested hours in playing. I think this game is superior to many, given the many puzzles and hidden object scenes.

Help, Tech Support!

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

Re:My chess pieces disappeared.

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Apr 25, 11 5:06 PM
Try clicking on the different chess board squares. I think it will still let you complete that puzzle. You should see images when you click on a square. Pay attention to those, and you can figure out what to do with them.

HTH!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 25, 11 5:48 PM
Soquelcalifornia,

If Gentlsong's suggestion does not work, you should contact Customer Support using the on the right. Tech Support does not usually monitor these forums.

If you are a member you can also contact by using Live Chat through your Game Club account page.

julinsan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by julinsan on Jul 10, 11 6:53 AM
I'm stuck at the chess board too. I can't click on the chess board. it does nothing and there are no more search areas. Also. Am still missing 2 pieces in the poster from the underwater scene?

julinsan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by julinsan on Jul 10, 11 6:55 AM
The same thing happened to me. The chess board doesn't light up and I can go no further. Also missing 2 pieces of poster from church yard.

Go to: