FloridaB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

dont waste your money////

[Post New]by FloridaB on Apr 25, 11 7:38 PM
i have bought a lot of games ,some bad some good but this one is ridiculious,game freezes,had to download twice and start from beginning twice,and for $14.00 you should get more than a 3 hr. game VERY DISSAPOINTED,WILL NOT PLAY ENOTHER ONE IN THAT SERIES,SOMEONE MUST HAVE HAD A GOLF ENGAGEMENT.AND HAD TO MAKE A QUICK ENDING.

L58 BEARS

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 7:47:43 PM PST

Re:dont waste your money////

[Post New]by atwater on Apr 25, 11 10:28 PM
I agree 100%!

[Post New]by zelda1947 on Apr 26, 11 11:43 AM
I love the Dream Chronicles games, have them all, but this one was very, very short, and for $19.00 I would think it would of been longer to play and not the 3 hours that it took me, Come on you people give us our money's worth.

glowfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glowfish on Apr 26, 11 2:18 PM
I agree! This was ridiculously short, and I will never ever buy a CE game from Big Fish again after this experience. I finished it 30 minutes after the demo time!!!

Horrible.

[Post New]by liverpool_rules on Apr 27, 11 12:38 AM
I agree. Wish I had some money back guarantee on this one. It repeats the other games and there's not much thinking in how to do this. I can't understand why it is a collector's edition either as it seems nothing special apart from a bonus game. Very short and definitely not worth the money.

blu_j_10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by blu_j_10 on Apr 27, 11 2:34 PM
I totally agree, their games in this series is getting worse. I just sent a message to play first voicing my disappointment, and maybe if more people do the same they'll get the message. Book of Air, and now Book of Water, there will be 2 more book of games, as there are 4 elements. TOO short, and TOO easy. Chosen Child was the best, and this series should rival that game. Let your thoughts be known to playfirst, after all, it is their game! [removed by moderator]

Edited on 04/27/2011 at 3:56:21 PM PST

[Post New]by mlhfishin on Apr 27, 11 5:00 PM
Agree waste of time and money, also agree that we should contact Play First. The games kept you coming back until Book of Air and now Book of Water. Maybe with the ecomonic downturn they had to let the talented game designers go. The ones writing these last two leave much to be desired. Sadly I won't buy another one either. Big Fish should also let Play First know how unhappy their customers are and request a test game for the next release, to allow us, the buyers, to weigh in on whether it is a good one or not.

[Post New]by Poorstudent on Apr 27, 11 6:33 PM
Too late I wasted it! I have been waiting eagerly for this sequel only to find it was a huge waste of money....not time I suppose as it is so short!

Onyx27
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Onyx27 on Apr 27, 11 6:46 PM
You couldnt be righter! Game sucked, too short, too expensive, glitched on the bonus game, wouldnt letme finish potion.... Big Fish, weve been rooked!!!

Gayle

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on Apr 27, 11 6:47 PM
Aaaaah perhaps BF should quit using gamers to do beta testing and actually hire professionals to test the products.... after all the money they make rapidly turning out CEs they should be able to afford a quality control unit.

BF flopped on this one.

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Apr 28, 11 10:21 AM
I was so looking forward to this game..and am disappointed. Was about to buy but read all your reviews and will now save my money.
Very disappointed

sandie3796
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sandie3796 on Apr 28, 11 12:42 PM
thought it was going to be longer like the others and I had to start over twice also and then it was so short, thought why did I waste my money

[Post New]by vanillacoke on Apr 28, 11 4:04 PM
Totally agree. This game was just a rip off. Too short, too easy. Lift your act big fish this one was a joke.

Go to: