bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Ritual

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 26, 11 12:05 AM
Step into the shoes of a detective who has been approached by the FBI to take over a terrifying case and stop a Dark Ritual! Explore Dr. Seymour Brown’s spooky mansion and see what the crazed scientist has been experimenting with! Track down your missing sister and help Agent Johnson stop the insanity that has taken over Blackwood Mansion in this intriguing Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 12:56:50 PM PST

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Re:Dark Ritual

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 26, 11 12:59 AM
Muhahaha. I can't wait til mine downloads and I can play.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Apr 26, 11 3:37 AM
Absolutely, so glad it's here. It's going to be amazing!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 4:24 AM
I'm having fun with this one!

This may be a SPOILER for some, but FBI Agent Johnson aint gonna be of much help! he's been ......... aagh! AND BEWARE THE BLUE GOO!!! Oopsie!

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 26, 11 5:16 AM
Kel, LOL And thanks for your review in the C&R thread.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 6:54 AM
Thanks sandebeach Always nice to be appreciated. I do try my best, but sometimes 'run out of room'. How do some poster get to post very long threads? I always 'get cut off at the knees'! I know, we'll blame it on the 's!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 26, 11 6:59 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Thanks sandebeach Always nice to be appreciated. I do try my best, but sometimes 'run out of room'. How do some poster get to post very long threads? I always 'get cut off at the knees'! I know, we'll blame it on the 's!!

Oh. I just soooooooooo hate getting cut off at the knees, even more so in the PM's. LOL!
Your review as usual WAS great. Thank you.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 7:12 AM
Hi Ann, nice to see you. How's the weather your end of the UK! Mine's Cold, Cloudy, and Chronic, and looks like . I only popped up 'for air' a and to find my bag of Jelly Babies!! Need something to bite other than my tongue, which nearly happened in the Crypt!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 26, 11 7:17 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Hi Ann, nice to see you. How's the weather your end of the UK! Mine's Cold, Cloudy, and Chronic, and looks like . I only popped up 'for air' a and to find my bag of Jelly Babies!! Need something to bite other than my tongue, which nearly happened in the Crypt!

Nowhere near as hot as it was yesterday. Sun is out but keeps popping in and out of the clouds. Did you see that rain is forecast for Friday or are you a disinterested party? LOL!
I have not got too far into the game but as I said in other threads I think that this will be a keeper.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 7:23 AM
Disinterested? Who me!! Well, Yes I am, and don't mind admitting it. Sick to the back teeth of it, that's all we're going to get the rest of this week, and probably over next week-end as well. Thank goodness for BFG, my PC and GAMES!!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Apr 26, 11 1:26 PM
Kelvarda wrote:Disinterested? Who me!! Well, Yes I am, and don't mind admitting it. Sick to the back teeth of it, that's all we're going to get the rest of this week, and probably over next week-end as well. Thank goodness for BFG, my PC and GAMES!!

You are soooo on my wave-length!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 26, 11 2:51 PM
@ Purplerabbit - Thank you. We'll have to start an 'I couldn't care less' club

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Apr 30, 11 6:13 PM
This is a great game but I got to the airport and tried to turn off the power after I did find the switch, and the power switch won't respond. So...I can't get the last coin to get the acid to throw on the door of the plane and...FINISH the GAME!!!!! I was almost there and I am so so disappointed. This is not the first problem with this game that I have had but I have persevered and vowed to get through to the end. Oh NO!!!

DerpM
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by DerpM on Sep 21, 11 4:12 PM
I couldn't (or was not allowed) to pull the switch to shut off the power at the airport tower. Therefor short 1 coin... quit the game and just use text edit to change the amount "coins_placed = 3" to 4 in the file DR.sav0 file

user/library/prefrences/Vogat Interactive/Dark Ritual/

move on... game ends shortly after that :p

Go to: