bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on Dec 21, 08 5:35 AM
Thanks Flounder. Actually I do have a problem. I made it all the way to Blackbeard's Cave. Found the path to the treasure, but I can't find the blue gem in the cave to be able to complete the game. HELP!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 21, 08 8:41 AM
I have posted a few pictures and videos of solved puzzles for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure.

The pictures are composite pictures showing where items start out and then where they are after they are moved to where they go, so you will see some items twice.

To find these pictures and videos:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Adventure Chronicles. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 12/21/2008 at 8:54:03 AM PST

[Post New]by cookie17 on Dec 21, 08 10:51 AM
Great game. Has anyone else had an issue with an error popping up occasionally saying there is no game disk in the drive. If you click continue the message disappears & the game plays as it should.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Dec 21, 08 4:55 PM
Good game. I was able to solve all the puzzles on my own--funny thing? The one puzzle I wanted help with there was none (cannon). But like someone else said on another puzzle--the game gave the answer!!

My only thing was that Susan is a destructive son of a gun. OMGosh, she is burning and breaking (and stealing) her way through this whole game. What a silly, silly girl.

Thanks for the entertainment on a snowed in Sunday!

[Post New]by buffyg on Dec 21, 08 5:54 PM
i am new to the bfg forum and am not sure if i am asking questions the right way but i need help i am on the lost city of petra level and i cant figure out where the stone book goes or how to open the secret compartment on the column someone please help i am stuck

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 5:58 PM
buffyg wrote:i am new to the bfg forum and am not sure if i am asking questions the right way but i need help i am on the lost city of petra level and i cant figure out where the stone book goes or how to open the secret compartment on the column someone please help i am stuck
Hi Buffyg- welcome to the forums!

The book goes on the podium, just to the right of the horse...

[Post New]by buffyg on Dec 21, 08 6:05 PM
thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 6:07 PM
buffyg wrote:thank you

You're very welcome!

[Post New]by buffyg on Dec 21, 08 6:39 PM
ok i must be really dumb i cant figure the order on the dial in the tomb

[Post New]by sizzlean on Dec 22, 08 12:47 AM
I have been trying for hours to figure out the code to find the blue gem.Can anyone tell me how to figure out the code

redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Dec 22, 08 1:40 PM
cookie17 wrote:Great game. Has anyone else had an issue with an error popping up occasionally saying there is no game disk in the drive. If you click continue the message disappears & the game plays as it should.

redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Dec 22, 08 1:43 PM
redrose1940 wrote:
cookie17 wrote:Great game. Has anyone else had an issue with an error popping up occasionally saying there is no game disk in the drive. If you click continue the message disappears & the game plays as it should.

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem as you. Except it appears at the end of every completed
quest. Can not get rid of the error popping up and asking for a disk to be inserted in the drive.
Anyone else haing the same problem?

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Dec 22, 08 2:12 PM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a few pictures and videos of solved puzzles for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure.

The pictures are composite pictures showing where items start out and then where they are after they are moved to where they go, so you will see some items twice.

To find these pictures and videos:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Adventure Chronicles. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Dec 22, 08 2:15 PM
Help Lizzie! I haven't been able to find what adorned Cleopatra's neck in the Hidden Tomb. I'm looking at your photobucket photos (thanks so much for providing them). Can you tell me where to look?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! All I had to do was close the Geocache! It was covering up the top of the picture. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 2:19:48 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 2:24 PM
pnk96722 wrote:Help Lizzie! I haven't been able to find what adorned Cleopatra's neck in the Hidden Tomb. I'm looking at your photobucket photos (thanks so much for providing them). Can you tell me where to look?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! All I had to do was close the Geocache! It was covering up the top of the picture. Sorry for jumping the gun!
Yes that is a tricky one. You can't see the item if the Geocache name of the item is at the top of the screen. Gogii Games is famous for having hidden objects off the screen, so I guess they couldn't resist doing that.
Happy gaming!

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Dec 22, 08 5:54 PM
Pleiadestar wrote:Thanks Flounder. Actually I do have a problem. I made it all the way to Blackbeard's Cave. Found the path to the treasure, but I can't find the blue gem in the cave to be able to complete the game. HELP!!!

Where is the whale?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 6:13 PM
Pleiadestar wrote:Thanks Flounder. Actually I do have a problem. I made it all the way to Blackbeard's Cave. Found the path to the treasure, but I can't find the blue gem in the cave to be able to complete the game. HELP!!!
The Blue Gem has to be uncovered with the brush. It is at the top of the scene a little right of center. It's on the cave wall near the ceiling on the very top edge, between the two large openings to the treasure room.

[Post New]by sizzlean on Dec 22, 08 10:22 PM
Thank you Lizziek. You are amazing.

[Post New]by luvsbingo1949 on Dec 23, 08 11:53 AM
HELP PLEASE ---- I am stuck in the library and I have found all the items, but cant figure the rest out ----------------- ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: