where's that potion?!

[Post New]by mailil28 on Apr 26, 11 11:11 AM
i can't find the gorse potion anywhere. i cant even find a mention of it in any walkthrough or in the strategy guide in the game. any ideas? (of course i can't go on with the game without it, as i can't make the uncursed potion)

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

where's that potion?!

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 26, 11 8:59 PM
mailil28 wrote:i can't find the gorse potion anywhere. i cant even find a mention of it in any walkthrough or in the strategy guide in the game. any ideas? (of course i can't go on with the game without it, as i can't make the uncursed potion)

Hi mailil28! Welcome to the forums!!

I never realized it, but you are correct, the gorse potion is the only one the walkthrough doesn't mention by name. By process of elimination though, I believe it is plant potion 4/6. Here's what the walkthrough says about that:

Enter Cinderella’s Room.

Play the Hidden Object Scene by the caboose to obtain the MARBLE BALLS.

Take the PLANT POTION COLLECTION 4/6 on the stand (12).

The stand is on the left of the room, under a portrait. Hope this helps!

Re:where's that potion?!

[Post New]by mailil28 on Apr 27, 11 7:15 AM
thank you, i finally found it. but now i can't finish the game! i got to the last puzzle, solved it, saw the girl talking about the strange woman, then came a window with changing images and a V to press. i ended up in the main menu, no bonus material unlocked, and when i try to start hard mode, i just end up in front of the machine and the last puzzle! which i can play again if i want to.. help!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:where's that potion?!

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 27, 11 3:50 PM
mailil28 wrote:thank you, i finally found it. but now i can't finish the game! i got to the last puzzle, solved it, saw the girl talking about the strange woman, then came a window with changing images and a V to press. i ended up in the main menu, no bonus material unlocked, and when i try to start hard mode, i just end up in front of the machine and the last puzzle! which i can play again if i want to.. help!!

Oh dear, mailil28, several other folks have run into this glitch this as well. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of anyone getting a fix for it yet. You should contact tech support directly, use the green envelope to the right of these posts. If they can't help you solve this issue, they can at least give a game coupon (refund). Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings! If they manage to fix it for you, can you let us know what worked, so the next folks who run into this can get it fixed too? Good luck!

Go to: