final puzzle...getting the crane to work

[Post New]by SteffieJo on Apr 26, 11 11:51 AM
How do I get the crane to work in the final puzzle?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:final puzzle...getting the crane to work

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 26, 11 4:48 PM
Hi SteffieJo!

I've found a couple tips in the crane thread that I think might help. I'll include one post for you here:

nurse097 wrote:you have to stop at each crate and when it is over the right one the red button will blink and press it and it will pick up the crate

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "crane" and all the posts that have the word "crane" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

lch217
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lch217 on Sep 3, 12 6:13 AM
first you gotta get key. At far right (about midway up) is a small square box where you play "get the key" by sliding bars. Then I looked at upper "tv" screen in scene, connected red cable and then it showed how to place the 4 gear knobs -. Then I took screwdriver found to right side of scene and used it on front panel, below the knobs. Then get lite bulb and place where panel was removed. Use wrench on area, then crowbar. Crane should work via the shifter and arrows at left side of scene. Go back and forth, trying each container to see which gives you the gold. I've completed twice so far and is fun

Edited on 09/03/2012 at 10:00:21 AM PST

jpstoer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

final puzzle...getting the crane to work

[Post New]by jpstoer on Sep 4, 12 2:36 AM
SteffieJo wrote:How do I get the crane to work in the final puzzle?[/quote
See ich27's comment. Once you have done all he says, the red button on left will light. When the light tan crate stops in front of crane, hit red button abd it will lift off gold. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Husker_Angel01 on Apr 3, 13 1:46 AM
lch217 wrote:first you gotta get key. At far right (about midway up) is a small square box where you play "get the key" by sliding bars. Then I looked at upper "tv" screen in scene, connected red cable and then it showed how to place the 4 gear knobs -. Then I took screwdriver found to right side of scene and used it on front panel, below the knobs. Then get lite bulb and place where panel was removed. Use wrench on area, then crowbar. Crane should work via the shifter and arrows at left side of scene. Go back and forth, trying each container to see which gives you the gold. I've completed twice so far and is fun

Thank you thank you.... your directions worked beautifully. I finished it thanks to you..... you rock

Go to: