bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 27, 11 12:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Post any Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract technical issues here only

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Apr 27, 11 2:03 AM
I couldn't get the game to work. Kept getting Error: Device3D not available. I changed my resolutions and still didn't work. If anyone know's how to fix this, let me know. I tried to read all I could on the fourms about this problem and tried everything they suggeted with no success. I'd like to try it. Hope it works for you.

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Apr 27, 11 7:38 AM
Ditto for me to!!!!!!!!!! First dud in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Apr 27, 11 2:26 PM
My game opened, but as soon as I hit play it either gave an access violation code or just froze at the start of the intro screen with the music playing. Shame, it looked good.

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by johnsharon on Apr 27, 11 7:32 PM
OK it's a no go for me. Comes on then goes right back to game manager. Tried several times, will not do. Looks like it may have been a well interesting game.

DontPOP
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DontPOP on Apr 27, 11 10:59 PM
Same thing as everyone else, error. Takes me back to Big Fish Page.

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Apr 28, 11 5:22 AM
I'm ok until I get to the end of the vacuum and mold mini game in the cheese shop. I've almost finished and it comes up with an error message and goes back to the Game Manager

[Post New]by pinkwhiskey on Apr 28, 11 9:44 AM
I get through the BFG splash page and see the game company's splash page and then it shuts itself off and I go back to my game dashboard. Tried uninstalling and re-downloading just to be sure and it's exactly the same. No error code or anything.

[Post New]by huskychick on Apr 29, 11 1:09 AM
having the same problem, I get to the games title page and then it crashes. This is the second game within a week that i have purchased from big fish games where it crashes. I have emailed them but as yet have had no response. Hope someone comes up with a solution as this is starting to get me angry.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on May 5, 11 11:29 PM
another one of those games with no game cursor so I cannot play it... tedious to say the least but as it seems from other comments to have a few glitches then I don't seem to be missing out on much. However I would rather have tried it for myself. Come on game makers... is a game cursor really too much to ask for.

Go to: