bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Tell me what you heard?

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 27, 11 5:58 AM
This is funny to me. Valdy said that when she picked things up she heard the whisper "sick boy". I had just commented to my husband that I heard "Sigmund Froid".(Spelling?) It made me laugh when I heard that. What did everyone else hear? I am not buying so I can't listen again and I am curious. Not about what it actually says but what each person thinks they hear.

I know I spelled Froid wrong but have to leave for work and don't have time to look it up. Sorry!

Edited on 04/27/2011 at 5:59:29 AM PST

Borred
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Tell me what you heard?

[Post New]by Borred on Apr 27, 11 12:18 PM
Hehe! I thought it was saying "seek the boy".

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Apr 29, 11 7:01 PM
I think I heard "sick boy" .................

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on May 10, 11 5:55 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one hearing things...I heard two things depending on how quickly I found items - have NO idea what the heck she's saying but it bothered me and that's why I didn't buy it. I know you can probably disable the sound but still...

gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gammafish on May 10, 11 9:04 AM
I thought she was saying,"Sit, boy!" ... like I was watching Inuyasha or something..

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jul 13, 12 7:57 PM
Somewhere else a French speaker heard "C'est trouvee" which means "That's found"....I also heard "Something le bebe" which is "the child (or baby)" in French...heard a few other whispers that sounded French but couldn't make out!

Go to: