Great game!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 27, 11 6:17 AM
What a great game. I enjoyed very much. I like the puzzles. I like every thing.
It was a long game, worth the money. Toppie!!!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Great game!

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 27, 11 4:52 PM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:What a great game. I enjoyed very much. I like the puzzles. I like every thing.

I thought so too. Took me about 4 1/2 hours, and held my interest. I wonder, is there going to be a sequel? Sure looked like it from the end.

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Great game!

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Apr 27, 11 7:24 PM
jennsmom wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:What a great game. I enjoyed very much. I like the puzzles. I like every thing.

I thought so too. Took me about 4 1/2 hours, and held my interest. I wonder, is there going to be a sequel? Sure looked like it from the end.

Thanks for letting us know how long it took you to finish. It seems most are a little disappointed in this Vogat game. I must admit I was a little disappointed too. There are some developer's you just expect a little bit more. We have had much better product from Vogat, but it still is a nice game. I enjoyed the demo, and I peeked at the walkthrough. I see it could be a good long game. I'm just glad it's not a CE.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Great game!

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Apr 27, 11 11:07 PM
I'm with you, I thought it was a great game! A bit clunky I admit, but once I got used to it, it was fine. Good length, puzzles, story line - tho' I've lost count of how many times I have saved the world from an evil scientist.
More like this I say!

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on May 5, 11 3:44 AM
I'm at the airport, so i guess I must be getting near the end....I don't want to finish tho'.....great game...longer than the norm.....I go watch t.v. now so that I can play more tomorro.....Onya fishies...keepemcomin'.....

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 28, 11 3:30 PM
i really liked this game. at first i was hesitant, the cover didn't grab me, and the first scenes were somewhat off putting. very glad i stuck with it tho, cuz as it went on it just got better. wonderful graphics, good puzzles and not too much shoe leather involved. definitely worth a credit! and as an se! hooray!
also, this was somewhat lengthly, if that matters to you. the ending was a bit abrupt... i didn't get the feeling of a sequel necessarily...

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Jul 18, 13 12:17 PM
it was so long because of the amount of hidden object scenes takes a lot away from the game when they overdo it like this

Go to: