Egor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Blue Mushrooms

[Post New]by Egor on Apr 27, 11 7:13 AM
When I go back to the cave, I have no hidden object game so that I can get the Blue Mushrooms, I retraced all previous steps to get there and can nothing that I missed. So this morning I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still no Hidden Object Game in the cave.
Can anyone help me?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Blue Mushrooms

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 3, 11 8:55 AM
Hi Egor,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you completed the puzzle in the portal?

Once you are inside the portal there is a device on the right; once the rainbow tulip is placed on the birdhouse a minigame is activated and you have to play three rounds to get the nectar.

Once the nectar has been acquired, the blue mushroom hidden object scene will activate for you to collect the blue mushrooms

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by yabbiyum on Jun 9, 11 4:46 PM
I have the same problem. I did the firefly puzzle and got the nectar and I put it into the large container. I have blueberries and the carbide, But i never got to see the area in the cave with blue mushrooms. Is it in the Nethereworld? I'm not seeing an 'activated' place anywhere. Thanks for any hints on where the mushroom 'cave' could be.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 9, 11 5:41 PM
The H0 for the mushrooms should be in the cave after you get the nectar. I may have gotten everything else before that H0 scene opened up, can't remember for sure.

hulapopper
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hulapopper on Jun 16, 11 7:36 PM
I am in the same ''boat" as the rest of you. I got everything but the blue mushrooms and put them on the table. No cave Hidden Object scene with blue mushrooms. I would like to finish the game but can't.

This was a good game until this hang up. I hope someone can give us way to get the blue mushrooms.

hulapopper
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hulapopper on Jun 17, 11 9:24 PM
For all of you with Blue Mushroom problems: I found the answer. One of the other postings holds the secret. You have to take the recipe on the torn page in your inventory and put it in the open book on the stand near the portal. Then return to the cave for the Hidden Object scene.

I did this and was able to finish the game. Loved the game. Good luck everyone.

[Post New]by Jayeann on Dec 5, 12 4:06 PM
I placed the recipe page in the book and returned to the cave scene and still no hidden object scene...I was soooo loving this game. I am so disappointed :-(

Go to: