KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Abandoned mine fireflies

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Apr 27, 11 2:56 PM
I've been loving this game UNTIL I placed the crushed crystals on the trunk in the abandoned mine. The fireflies float down to the piles of crystals and I completely lose my cursor!! I got out and got back in and watched the fireflies float back to the ceiling. Still no cursor. I got out and went back in again and STILL NO CURSOR!!! Up to this point, I have had absolutely NO problems. If anybody else has had this problem, please let me know. I would hate to have to ask for a credit, but if I can't finish it...well...........................

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Abandoned mine fireflies

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 27, 11 9:33 PM
I don't know if this is what happened to you, but there is a little animation that occurs at that point where the chest that the firefilies land on burns up. Until the chest is finished burning, you can't do anything else.

I'd try just reopening it and then waiting about 45 seconds to see if you get the cursor back. If not, contact Customer Support and they should be able to help one way or another.

Robin

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Abandoned mine fireflies

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Aug 5, 13 2:38 PM
This is where I am stuck too.. The fireflies are still fluttering around on the ceiling but the piles of gems are gone, chest is still closed as far as I can tell. I tried exiting and coming back but I cannot figure it out. Did you ever get it to work?

Meandy

Go to: