bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 28, 11 12:51 AM
Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 28, 11 1:05 AM
I only played 8 minutes of the demo but it has cool audio and beautiful graphics but the mouse cursor doesnt stop when you tell it to.

It keeps moving up and up even after you've stopped moving the mouse.

It makes it hard to click on the correct areas.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 28, 11 11:30 PM
I tried taking custom cursor off and kept messing around with the settings of the mouse and wasted 7 or 8 minutes of my demo doing so. It didnt help by the way.

No matter what I do with the mouse settings and no matter if its custom cursor or not, still with the cursor floating up and up even when I have stopped my mouse movement. Please fix soon cause I really want to finish whats left of my demo. I think I have around 42 minutes left and I havent really gotten to do much because of this issue.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Apr 29, 11 10:18 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am at the part where I have to leave the mansion and go to the saloon (which I have a key for) but I have no way of getting there and the only thing on the map is "The Mansion". Can anyone help me?

seguincat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by seguincat on Apr 29, 11 11:05 AM
Me to how do you get to the Saloon from the Mansion?

[Post New]by Queesa on Apr 29, 11 12:34 PM

I can't seem to get the alligator to take the ham? Am I supposed to do something with it first?

bonny1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bonny1957 on Apr 29, 11 2:45 PM
I am having the same problem the alligator/croc whatever will not take the ham

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 29, 11 3:07 PM
First you need to make a spell to put on the ham to make put the gator to sleep. {Check your mortar and pestle for the receipe.} Then you can take the statues head.

[Post New]by odie18 on Apr 30, 11 8:10 PM
how do
I make a spell? Do I mix the brick dust with something?

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 1, 11 12:04 PM
You must find the herb and mix it with the ham. It will create a soporific ham which you feed to the gator.

For those who are trying to get out of chapter one. If you have a task that says LEAVE THE FAMILY ESTATE, go outside the main game (where the game begun) and walk down.

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on May 1, 11 2:19 PM
bfgFlounder
When there are quite a few negative comments on the merits of purchasing a CE edition, how do you justify someone purchasing the CE at 2 times the price of the SE?

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 1, 11 5:35 PM
How do I go from the mansion to the saloon???

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 1, 11 5:50 PM
how do I go from the mansion to the saloon??

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on May 1, 11 7:12 PM
Queesa wrote:
I can't seem to get the alligator to take the ham? Am I supposed to do something with it first?
I just finish the game, i have to play like five more times to understand it(i cheat a lot)

nelly55
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by nelly55 on May 1, 11 7:15 PM
nelly55 wrote:
Queesa wrote:
I just finish the game, i have to play like five more times to understand it(i cheat a lot)
oops,sorry queesa yes u have to make a sleeping poison in the mortar wt the ham and some flower.

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 2, 11 6:21 AM
How do I get from the mansion to the saloon????

[Post New]by Sassenheim on May 2, 11 5:36 PM
how do i get from the mansion to the saloon???

[Post New]by ellie755 on May 3, 11 11:15 AM
I am unable to get the rope tp lift up the statue near the crocodile, I cut down the swing and able to pick up the board but the rope does not come with it, so can go on until this happens have used several differtent names and all can't pick up the rope just the board

[Post New]by pittlover on May 3, 11 6:43 PM
I am in the basement in the mayor's house. It won't let me remove the ladder out of the hole. It tells me that I already used the ladder on my way there. I can't go any further unless I remove the ladder and place against the tree in the garden.

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 4, 11 12:59 AM
pittlover: You have to look (click) at the hole in the tree to learn that there is something and you need the ladder to reach it.

ellie755: You will find the rope in anoter hidden object scene in the hall (where the broken staircase is). Use the board in the swamp to get to the tree. The rope is for the statue (to get it out).

Go to: