Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Smelly ham

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Apr 28, 11 4:54 AM
How can i make a Soporic ham from a smelly ham... and i dont have any rope?

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Smelly ham

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Apr 28, 11 5:05 AM
I found out.

raupenban
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by raupenban on Apr 28, 11 6:20 AM
how did you make the ham for the croc? i can't seem to figure it out. Please help ! Have a great day.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 28, 11 6:49 AM
raupenban wrote:how did you make the ham for the croc? i can't seem to figure it out. Please help ! Have a great day.
Do you have a flower? Mix the flower with the ham. Good luck!

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Apr 28, 11 6:51 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
raupenban wrote:how did you make the ham for the croc? i can't seem to figure it out. Please help ! Have a great day.

The yellow flower? I tried that. They wouldn't combine. is there a secret to doing that?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 28, 11 6:53 AM
coffeemom2 wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:

The yellow flower? I tried that. They wouldn't combine. is there a secret to doing that?
Use the mortar on the left side.

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Apr 28, 11 6:58 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
coffeemom2 wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:

Use the mortar on the left side.

Ahhhh, I did see the mortar but just concluded it was for making up spells or mixing potions or something or other. duh. Thank you!

tmhall55
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tmhall55 on Apr 28, 11 8:48 AM
can't get the flower and ham to mix. the flower want go into the mortar to be crushed. help!!!!!!!!!!!!..............i finally got it. when you click on the mortar and it opens there is and arrow at top of page to click on. it takes you to the receipe and thats where you place the ham and flower...........finally..........lol

Edited on 04/28/2011 at 8:54:43 AM PST

[Post New]by demfrevr on Apr 28, 11 4:42 PM
at the bottom left of the screen is a mortar and pestle. click the mortar and pestle and a book will open up. Place the flower on the page in one of the brown squares and do the same with the smelly ham. next at the bottom of the page in the book in another mortar and pestle, click this and it will combine the flower with the ham to make it a soporific ham.

Anne3624
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Anne3624 on Apr 28, 11 9:45 PM
OMG!!!!!! Could there have been any way to indicate that you have to put the flower in the morter and add to the ham? Come on!....You have to be a %$#!!@@!@#$% mind reader!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Apr 28, 11 9:58 PM
demfrevr wrote:at the bottom left of the screen is a mortar and pestle. click the mortar and pestle and a book will open up. Place the flower on the page in one of the brown squares and do the same with the smelly ham. next at the bottom of the page in the book in another mortar and pestle, click this and it will combine the flower with the ham to make it a soporific ham.

Well, just remember that before the Mortar and pestle is in the bottom left of the screen you have to pick it up first before it goes in that spot. It isn't automatically there! It is located in front of the table on the floor in the tree in "mixing room" area in the swamp. You click on it to pick it up and THEN it goes into the bottom left part of the screen. I just wanted to add that so that no one was looking for the mortar and pestle expecting it to just be there and getting frustrated if they read this post instead of the strategy guide!

Anne3624 wrote:OMG!!!!!! Could there have been any way to indicate that you have to put the flower in the morter and add to the ham? Come on!....You have to be a %$#!!@@!@#$% mind reader!

Hi Anne, I believe in the recipe book it describes having to put the flower and the ham together in a mortar and pestle...it describes it in the recipe in full.

Edited on 04/28/2011 at 9:59:46 PM PST

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on Apr 29, 11 1:21 AM
@ Anne3624
You just need to read a tiny little bit It's all in the book.
"You'll need to combine your herb with some ham in the mortar".

Go to: