voodoo whisperer; CURSE OF A LEGEND COLLECTOR'S

[Post New]by ladyclarksdale on Apr 28, 11 5:37 PM
HELP I CAN'T GET TO THE SALON I DID EVERTHING BUT CAN'T GET OUT HELP!!!! PLAYED THE RECORD CAN NOT MOVE FROM THERE WHAT ELSE TO DO BOUGHT THIS GAME MAYBE THE WRONG IDEA!!!!!

Edited on 04/28/2011 at 5:40:05 PM PST

voodoo whisperer; CURSE OF A LEGEND COLLECTOR'S

[Post New]by ladyclarksdale on Apr 28, 11 5:40 PM
ladyclarksdale wrote:HELP I CAN'T GET TO THE SALON I DID EVERTHING BUT CAN'T GET OUT HELP!!!! PLAYED THE RECORD CAN NOT MOVE FROM THERE WHAT ELSE TO DO BOUGHT THIS GAME MAYBE THE WRONG IDEA!!!!!

awvines
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:voodoo whisperer; CURSE OF A LEGEND COLLECTOR'S

[Post New]by awvines on Apr 28, 11 5:41 PM
Why not check out the strategy guide? It will help!

[Post New]by KIMBERLYLEE2007 on Apr 28, 11 7:07 PM
WHERE IS THE STRATEGY GUIDE? THANKS

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 28, 11 7:11 PM
Have you been to the attic? In order to leave the mansion, you have to find the clue that tells you where to go next.

In order to find that clue, you must go to the servents room in the attic. Then all you have to do is back all the way out ot the mansion and you will automatically go to your next destination.

[Post New]by KIMBERLYLEE2007 on Apr 28, 11 7:40 PM
How u get up the stairs. I done ever but cant get up stairs and cannot find the lock of the mother hair plese help!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 28, 11 7:52 PM
You have to cut the lock of mother's hair with the scissors.

The only way you can get upstairs right now is with the ladder through the outside window (by the tree with the swing). The inside stairway will open up once you lift the curse from mother.

Remember you have a strategy guide that you can access in the lower left hand corner of your screen. It looks like an open book.

[Post New]by Thellou on Oct 22, 11 11:12 AM
Get me out! Completed all tasks in the saloon and now cant get out of the area! Hurry bar is tempting!

[Post New]by karen_lee on Sep 12, 12 11:16 PM
:-)

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 11:30:45 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 12, 12 11:27 PM
Hi there karen lee,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
It has been ages since I played this game, and I wish that I could help you. All I can suggest is that you check the SG if you are playing the Collector's Edition to find your answer.
I have also posted the URL for the Walkthrough below.
Copy it into your web browser to go there.
I also hope that someone who has played this game more recently will pop in to assist you.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/voodoo-whisperer-curse-of-a-legend-walkthrough/?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=fr&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=voodoolegendwt&npv6=20110610&npi=engfrbfgengvoodoolegendwt20110610
Cheers.

[Post New]by karen_lee on Sep 12, 12 11:31 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there karen lee,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
It has been ages since I played this game, and I wish that I could help you. All I can suggest is that you check the SG if you are playing the Collector's Edition to find your answer.
I have also posted the URL for the Walkthrough below.
Copy it into your web browser to go there.
I also hope that someone who has played this game more recently will pop in to assist you.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/voodoo-whisperer-curse-of-a-legend-walkthrough/?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=fr&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=voodoolegendwt&npv6=20110610&npi=engfrbfgengvoodoolegendwt20110610
Cheers.

found it Thankyou though :-)

Go to: