hidden easter egg?

[Post New]by __papillon__ on Apr 28, 11 5:52 PM
After finishing the game, I read the nice letter the developers wrote, and the credits. I believe it was at the end of the credits where " have you found the hidden easter egg" was mentioned. Has anyone found a hidden easter egg, and was there a bonus board or background I missed? Thanks a lot!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

hidden easter egg?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 14, 12 4:58 PM
__papillon__ wrote:After finishing the game, I read the nice letter the developers wrote, and the credits. I believe it was at the end of the credits where " have you found the hidden easter egg" was mentioned. Has anyone found a hidden easter egg, and was there a bonus board or background I missed? Thanks a lot!

I'm only guessing but I THINK that the "hidden" Easter egg is actually the egg that the girl is picking up and is hidden behind the "continue" tab. It's the ONLY scene wherein you're given NO TIME to look at before the "continue" tab pops up and when you click said tab, the game begins again.

I'm close to finishing this game but continue to time-out 1 or 2 levels before the actual ending so if I time-out 1 more time, I'm just going to UNcheck the timed tab and continue that particular level in relaxed mode. If it's NOT the last level to finish the game, I'll return to that tab and re-check the timed tab and hopefully be able to finish the game in timed.

I had to UNcheck and REcheck that timed tab 2x before in order to advance into the game.

MEnr56

Edited on 04/14/2012 at 4:59:56 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

hidden easter egg?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 15, 12 3:08 PM
MEnr56 wrote:
__papillon__ wrote:After finishing the game, I read the nice letter the developers wrote, and the credits. I believe it was at the end of the credits where " have you found the hidden easter egg" was mentioned. Has anyone found a hidden easter egg, and was there a bonus board or background I missed? Thanks a lot!

I'm only guessing but I THINK that the "hidden" Easter egg is actually the egg that the girl is picking up and is hidden behind the "continue" tab. It's the ONLY scene wherein you're given NO TIME to look at before the "continue" tab pops up and when you click said tab, the game begins again.

OK, I've finished the game and first of all the wallpaper that I referred to above started in the 90s levels and I am almost 100% sure now that the "hidden" Easter egg has to be the one in which the kneeling girl is picking up which is IMMEDIATELY covered by the "continue" button.

Due to the fact that I was able to play this game in timed and relaxed modes, I have to say that I really enjoyed playing this game, though I have to admit the music loop was starting to get on my nerves.

MEnr56

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:hidden easter egg?

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Apr 16, 12 11:38 AM
Good guesses but not right. Try pressing some keys on the title screen.

[Post New]by Pysgodyn on May 22, 12 3:50 PM
Thanks for info on Easter egg. Found it after following advice. Very quaint but wished it was usable rather than visual. Loved the game, ideal for a wind down after a hectic day.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 6, 13 8:40 AM
Another great game by Alien Games. I love their Holiday Bonus and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Fun. What I like most about it is that you get to use all the items on your game board. One time you have to find all the frogs, then red eggs, then chicks, then rabbits, etc. Pretty little scenes. Now that I have read a few posts I'm going back and look for the hidden Easter egg.

Go to: