could someone tell me soon is this game linerer ??

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Apr 28, 11 5:56 PM
I really don't like the games that makes you do everything without being able to wander around some so I'm about to buy this but I would really like to know..thank you

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Re:could someone tell me soon is this game linerer ??

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 28, 11 6:10 PM
What does linerer mean?

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Apr 28, 11 6:37 PM
from what I know which is not much lol you have to follow the game in a way that you can not do any wandering around its kinda of a installed map...I'm not sure I'm spelling it right but I hope so..

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 28, 11 6:43 PM
OH. I haven't finished the game yet but some posters said that there are places where you have a choice of 3 different ways to go.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 28, 11 6:59 PM
I think you mean linear. But the answer is yes and no. You are free to wander/explore the particular building/area however you choose, with respect to locked doors, puzzles, etc. However, you are limited as to when you are allowed to pick up objects.

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Apr 28, 11 7:17 PM
textrekkie wrote:I think you mean linear. But the answer is yes and no. You are free to wander/explore the particular building/area however you choose, with respect to locked doors, puzzles, etc. However, you are limited as to when you are allowed to pick up objects.

Thank you so much text..I just knew I had that spelled wrong..dang is my face red ..oh well at least I know now and it sounds like I will buy it..I do know that somethings have to be done before others will show but or work but that I can handle..thanks again..and thank you too Dead..now I just have to watch all the fishes going by laughing at my spelling..but I'm not a spring chicken by any means so I can take it..

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 28, 11 7:40 PM
No worries - and don't trouble yourself over the spelling. You spelled it well enough for me to know what you meant. Besides, there's no such thing as perfect--and boy, am I glad!

Go to: