lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Infernal Arrows!

[Post New]by lynn106 on Apr 29, 11 4:58 AM
I think I could enjoy this game except for those darn exit arrows that blink every few minutes. It was just too distracting and annoying for me, so I didn't even finish the demo. If anyone knows how to turn them off, let me know!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Infernal Arrows!

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 29, 11 7:06 AM
Yeees - they are 'very annoying' aren't they. I felt like screaming....

AliceFranz
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by AliceFranz on Apr 29, 11 7:49 AM
seems like devs like to make people scream

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 29, 11 12:31 PM
I agree, the flashing arrows are really bad and distracting. What were the devs thinking??

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Apr 29, 11 2:49 PM
Played 20 mins and had to stop .How annoying are them dang arrows.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 29, 11 10:17 PM
just ignore them.
disliking a game for such a minor thing.....

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Apr 30, 11 9:25 AM
They are not a minor thing to many of us. They are one of the most annoying things I've seen in a game. For me, it ruins an otherwise very nice game.

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 8:37:49 AM PST

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by vkacademy on Apr 30, 11 8:14 PM
Agreed- those arrows were distracting and irritating and unnecessary. They are the equivalent of a little voice going "Over here! Over here!" incessantly. I tried to ignore them, but then imagining having to ignore them for however many hours the game might take to play made up my mind to just delete it. Not worth the annoyance. Developers, GET RID OF THE ARROWS! We are not idiots, we can find the doors if necessary.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on May 9, 11 9:09 PM
Amen!

[Post New]by 31gamer31 on May 15, 11 9:14 AM
I really liked this game, but those arrows are just too annoying. Deleting is my only option. I'd like to hear from the dev of this game as to what he/she intended here. This one should be used in game developers 101 class - How not to create a fun interface for the players.

hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by hollyodie on Apr 29, 12 1:36 PM
The arrows were the only thing that kept me from buying this game when it first came out! Incredibly annoying but at the daily deal price, I think I can live with them enough to buy it now.

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 29, 12 9:24 PM
If you think about it. it is an older game. Perhaps at the time they may have thought we were idiots.I have not come across any games since then that have the flashing arrows so i guess we showed them we are not idiots!!

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jun 1, 12 10:50 PM
I agree with everyone, the arrows were annoying. But I enjoyed the game in spite of them. I thought the music was nice, the pictures colorful, and a cute story. I found some of the puzzles challenging, and I wish they had the option to go back and play them.

Go to: