bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Walkthrough available for Allora and The Broken Portal!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 29, 11 9:46 AM
Feeling stuck or have any questions? Then check out the complete walkthrough for Allora and The Broken Portal on our Blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Allora and the Broken Portal Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 04/29/2011 at 9:47:07 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough available for Allora and The Broken Portal!

[Post New]by Tricolour on Jul 25, 12 5:50 AM
Deck of the ship first visit - asked to find heart but it doesn't seem to be there and the hint doesn't work. Tried game again from start still asked for heart still can't find one and the walk through example doesn't mention HEART so I'm stuck and rather cross. Any ideas? Have completed that section found everything except the HEART!

Thank you

[Post New]by ineke_forrer on Aug 17, 12 4:53 AM
Hi Tricolour, I read your message saying that you couldn't find the heart on the ship deck. I had trouble finding it, too. then I had a real good search through the scene and found the heart. It is a heart shape cloud near the top of the screen. I hope this helps you with the rest of the game.

[Post New]by Tricolour on Aug 23, 12 4:14 AM
Thank you ineke_forrer that solved my problem I'll be more observant in future. Thanks again Tricolour

Go to: