Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Bonus chapter

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 29, 11 10:29 AM
I'm not too sure I understood. The chapter was included in the game ? It was the Hotel part ? Or is it me being stupid and not finding the extra bit to play ? Well, if it was the Hotel part, how will the SE players do without it ? Will they have an entirely different game ? Many questions, please do answer, thanks in advance.

If the bonus is included in the game I played, I must say that I'm really disgusted and frustrated.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Bonus chapter

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 29, 11 11:04 AM
Hi Poutoule!

The bonus chapter for Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition is indeed integrated into the game in Chapter 3 at Barlowe's Hotel.

Edited to add: Check out the Note about bonus gameplay ***SPOILER*** thread for some opinions about this and also for some input from the game's developers.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Edited on 04/29/2011 at 12:22:31 PM PST

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Apr 29, 11 4:19 PM
how do i get to the bonus game to finish playing it...i paid for the bonus and i do not see where i can readily get inot it...help;

[Post New]by spongerob123 on Apr 29, 11 4:27 PM
I cannot access it either. I tried getting back into the map screen to get to chapter 3, as told by another player, but I was unable to do so. I was brought to the original screen prompting player's name. Help.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 29, 11 4:36 PM
You should have encountered the bonus area during the course of normal game play. It happens automatically between two other areas - it's the Hotel. You don't have to go back to it because you already played it.

[Post New]by spongerob123 on Apr 29, 11 7:56 PM
Thank you for the answer. That is totally bizarre.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 30, 11 1:21 AM
Thanks for you replies Donau and Textrekkie (all the other too !), I will check the note about the Bonus Gameplay. So I understood well, and I am still disgusted !!! Was looking so much for an extra bit, in most CE they let you play a little bit of the sequel, in this one, a big NO.

Go to: