Second Card Game

[Post New]by javajunkie2 on Dec 21, 08 10:47 AM
I am on the 7th level. The one where Arthur goes to Death's (Grim Reaper's) house. I cleared all the cards from the first mini game, but can't seem to clear the cards from the second one. Is there a way to do this? Can someone tell me how to do this?

bjdjtjbjd
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Second Card Game

[Post New]by bjdjtjbjd on Jun 5, 09 4:22 PM
I'm having trouble with the third card game. It says I have 4 minutes left, I'm almost done and it keeps tellling me I am out of time...... How can this be????????????...................... I keep trying it over and and over again and it still tells me I'm out of time with just two cards left and 4 minutes left in the time limit................. Is there something wrong with the the instalation of the game or is there something wrong with the game itself???????????????

HELP..... PLEASE...

[Post New]by charmzr on Aug 15, 09 6:59 AM
I b ought this game some time ago and only played a few levels, I am also stuck at the second card level, I noticed there were 2 messagages regarding this and there seems to be no answer. Has anyone ever got back with the solutions. Please help as it is very frustrating. Please help
Thank you

chrmzr

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 14, 12 6:20 PM
the second one is more difficult the object is to try to get the overlying cards off first once you do that its done what card is getting you stuck/? with me it was ten of hearts

Go to: