THE END????

THE END????

[Post New]by KIMBERLYLEE2007 on Apr 30, 11 3:32 PM
Please tell me after u help the mayor and she goes to get the doll, soeone pushed her in the well and that is the end????? Please tell me this is not the truth?? If so this was a waste of money.. Very upset, is there something I doing wrong?

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:THE END????

[Post New]by Proxyman on Apr 30, 11 3:41 PM
No, this part of the game ends like that.

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Apr 30, 11 6:28 PM
Thats exactly how I feel too!! Then I`m thinking..bonus play, BUT.. then it says it was "intregated" into main game.
What happened to the C.E. games ?! It only took me 6 hrs.to play.
It was a good game , didn`t pile inventory on you, and 10 places to go to, to use it, all at once. But, yeah, that was a sucky way to end the game.

IBGLENDA
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by IBGLENDA on Apr 30, 11 7:45 PM
What the heck????? This was a CE and it ends like this....then like someone else said no extra bonus play, that extra location should have been intregated as part of regular play....I enjoyed this game but just like Dying for Daylight you just get into the game and wham it is over. I don't think this warranted CE and I usually don't complain.I usually buy the CE's now because they seem to be the best games. Very Very annoyed here Thanks for letting me vent...just very frustated lately with game length and CE's

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 30, 11 8:34 PM
i knew as soon as there was the issue of 'looking' in the well... well, that someone was going to come along and push her in... i just knew something like that was going to happen... but "The End" never crossed my mind... what?!?

i felt like... so i've been going along, cleansing away the evil and helping these poor folks who have been taken advantage of by this 'mayor' person... then i get tossed in a well and it's game over?!?! not the way i fly, sweetie!

i figure if i can get all that other stuff done... i'm going to grab that doll and blast my way out of this pit! oh yeah! try that on for size you little evil maggot!

oh... sorry, did i get carried away??

so anyway... i guess we'll just have to wait for part two and finish this rumble then...

don't know if i can wait that long...

[Post New]by LaraWright on May 1, 11 1:14 AM
It was a good game, but I don't think it was worth the extra money. I used to love the CE games, but lately most of them are good games but not worth the extra money......what has happened?

fstar
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by fstar on May 1, 11 1:45 AM
Think about just about every TV show's Season Finale has an ending that keeps us on the edge of our seat until the next season. I get really upset the way they end some of the shows especially when we have to wait to see (for instance)who got killed etc., Cliff Hangers
So I guess some games are going to do that too. TO BE CONTINUED.........

They just better not take forever to continue it.!!!

Edited on 05/01/2011 at 1:46:42 AM PST

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on May 1, 11 8:46 AM
thats what i thought too. i hope they dont take forever on part 2.

ruadhan
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by ruadhan on May 1, 11 8:48 AM
I'm somewhat dissatisfied with the ending as well.

Good points about the game: I liked it. I liked the locale, I liked the artwork, I liked the plot. Level of difficulty was about right for a simpleton like me :-)

Bad points: The ending. Very disappointing, considering I've forked out the extra for the Collector's Edition. Had I known that this was Part 1 of 2 parts, or half the game, or "To be continued in our next", I would have saved my money and waited for the standard edition.

I hope that when the next part comes out, there will be some way for those of us who bought the CE to either get a reduced price or bonus content or something to make it worth our while.

I have to say - and not blaming Big Fish for this - I consider this a very sneaky way to treat customers, particularly when touting something as a Collector's Edition - when you pay extra, you expect extra.

At the very least, you don't expect to have to wait for who knows how long for the second half of the game.

dmhetman
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmhetman on May 1, 11 9:17 AM
I TOO WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HOW IT ENDED..I MYSELF THOUGHT..OK..THE MOVE SPELL WILL GET ME OUT OF THE WELL......WAS NOT WORTH THE $$ FOR A CE GAME....NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

Susanlb10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Susanlb10 on May 1, 11 1:18 PM
BFG is getting more and more clever about getting money out of us but not coming up with quality games. This was ok, but certainly not worth the money. Pretty poor. I bet you think you're the only game in town so you can go on recycling old games and now making a CE game with a bad ending. I know there are other sites which, in the end, turn out to be BFG, but there really has to be a site with more integrity. Sorry folks, I'm not buying any of it: your lame excuses about game club credits and recycled games. I'm a really long-time member, so it's kind of sad.

[Post New]by heatherington on May 1, 11 3:25 PM
Yes, the end. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I looked and looked for something I might have missed. But there was no extra bonus play. That reeks!!! I think we got gipped here.

It was a good game and it kept me intrigued all day, but holy smokes! What a way to end, with a "continued" thing. By the time it continues I will have forgotten everything about this game and will have to play it over to refresh my memory then play the continuation, if there ever is one.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 1, 11 3:31 PM
Great game - really feel I got my money's worth BUT the ending was appalling!!

[Post New]by iluvgames55 on May 1, 11 7:15 PM
I agree. The ending was horrible. I felt ripped off too. There was no extra game play as advertised. The game was good, but it wasn't up to par for a CE game at all. I hate anything with a cliffhanger and when I don't feel I got my money's worth...it makes me wonder if I want to take a chance in purchasing another CE game.

[Post New]by mcoremyra on May 1, 11 8:44 PM
i also think that i was cheated out of my money the game was very interesting and i enjoyed it but i too thought buying the ce there were more after it said continued i also think that credit should be given to people who paid for a ce game

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on May 2, 11 8:18 AM
This was very sneaky. Basically we got half a game for a CE price. Now if we buy the next one to see how it ends we are paying $28 for a whole game. I thought big fish was here to give us good inexpensive games. As it stands now I seem to be spending at least $70 a month here. I like the CE's if I feel like I get good value for my money but I'm going to have to start waiting for the SE's. The bonus chapter in this game took me 40 minutes and I'm fairly slow.

[Post New]by jeannieroach on May 2, 11 8:33 AM
I played this game 4 times like a big dummy thinking I missed the bonus part of this game. I hate to complain, butttttttttt, this wasn't worthy of a CE status. I liked the game, just let down by the ending

[Post New]by juliebacon52457 on May 2, 11 9:59 AM
WHAT?? Terrible way to end the game..good game all the way until we all got dropped in the well!!!

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 2, 11 1:17 PM
I liked the game, but I don't care for the ending simply because who knows when we'll get part 2, assuming that there is a part 2 in the works.

[Post New]by dimples412 on May 3, 11 11:06 AM
Why the heck does it say bouns game play when at the end you get pushed into a well and thats it.Im mad that I cant play the bouns game play.Is anyone having this problem?Or is it just me?Any suggestions would be great.Thanks

Go to: