cookeemama
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Blackbeard's Bridge

[Post New]by cookeemama on Dec 21, 08 11:31 AM
I can't figure out the pattern to set the bridge. Is it the same every time or is this one of those random things? I keep thinking I have them in order, but can't get to the chests. Help please.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

Re:Blackbeard's Bridge

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Dec 21, 08 11:37 AM
Cookeemama, I don't know if it is random, but click the stumps in the correct order and a new row appears. I got it by trial and error. If you make a mistake don't click that stump next time

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 2:31 PM
diji wrote:I have tried and tried and retried getting the bridge to work but no luck! HELP!! Surely someone can tell me how to make it across

I posted a walkthrough here with the answers for each bridge:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/15419.page

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by diji on Dec 21, 08 2:52 PM
Thank you but I tried doing it according to the walkthrough ex: 331213 but it doesn't work. nothing gets me all the way across. Any other suggestions?

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by diji on Dec 21, 08 2:54 PM
Nevermind. I totally misundertood your directions! OOPS! I think I can get it this time! THANKS!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 2:57 PM
diji wrote:Thank you but I tried doing it according to the walkthrough ex: 331213 but it doesn't work. nothing gets me all the way across. Any other suggestions?

In the row of pilings showing, find the one that when pressed, makes another row pop up. in that row you need to do the same until you reach the chest. If you make a mistake, you start at the first row again.

all three times I played this level the solution was the same: for the left chest:

press the 3rd from the left piling in the first row....a new row will appear.. press the 3rd on in this row..a new row will appear... press the 1 (left) piling, on the next row, press the 2nd or middle one...on the next row press the first..next row the 3rd

[Post New]by davis3375 on Dec 21, 08 6:01 PM
can someone please tell me where the gold keys is please.

hilariam
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Blackbeard's Cave and dinomite/fuse

[Post New]by hilariam on Dec 22, 08 8:45 AM
Please help. I have place some dynamite on top of the boulder, but I am unable to place the fuse in order to blow up the boulder. How do I get this done?

Oh, Prpldva, thanks for posting that walkthrough.

HilariaM

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 8:49 AM
hilariam wrote:Please help. I have place some dynamite on top of the boulder, but I am unable to place the fuse in order to blow up the boulder. How do I get this done?

Oh, Prpldva, thanks for posting that walkthrough.

HilariaM

You're very welcome. I hope it helps!

Pick of the fuse and move it around the boulder until you see the action icon, then click. It will automatically string it all together.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 8:49 AM
hilariam wrote:Please help. I have place some dynamite on top of the boulder, but I am unable to place the fuse in order to blow up the boulder. How do I get this done?Oh, Prpldva, thanks for posting that walkthrough.HilariaM
After you place all 5 pieces of dynamite, you pick up the spool of fuse wire and click it on the rock in the cave. It will automatically roll out. Then use your lighter.

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 8:49:42 AM PST

Go to: