debhi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

MAYAN DIG SITE

[Post New]by debhi on Dec 21, 08 11:39 AM
I can't find the geocache here. I have dusted and dusted and hammered and burned. Please help.

Re:MAYAN DIG SITE

[Post New]by davis3375 on Dec 21, 08 3:53 PM
i cant figure out what to do with the box knife can someone help please

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 3:57 PM
davis3375 wrote:i cant figure out what to do with the box knife can someone help please

After you have used the brush on the entire dig area. use the box cutter on the bag in the lower right of dig area

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by 4120 on Dec 21, 08 4:35 PM
I dusted everthing and that site worked out but how do you get rid of the bugs

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

MAYAN DIG SITE

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 21, 08 5:51 PM
debhi wrote:I can't find the geocache here. I have dusted and dusted and hammered and burned. Please help.
I will send you a message with a link to pictures of where all the Geo Cache items are. Good luck!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 22, 08 11:24 PM
I can't find a bag at all on this site. Think I have gone over every inch with the box cutter and finally checked in here. Went back twice and I still can't find a bag. There is something I thought was a bag....kinda looks like a camera bag or something but it is on the side nearest the hat, and nothing happens when I use the box cutter on it, either. So where is this bag and what do I do if I don't have one? I am so stuck.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 11:32 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I can't find a bag at all on this site. Think I have gone over every inch with the box cutter and finally checked in here. Went back twice and I still can't find a bag. There is something I thought was a bag....kinda looks like a camera bag or something but it is on the side nearest the hat, and nothing happens when I use the box cutter on it, either. So where is this bag and what do I do if I don't have one? I am so stuck.

Use your brush in the roped off area to uncover everything first...

Go to: