Stuck inside the Temple of Tulum

[Post New]by annredhead on Dec 21, 08 11:42 AM
Hi:

Okay, I have tried pushing the four stones in and they don't stay, Any suggestions how I can complete this level??? Thanks.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

Re:Stuck inside the Temple of Tulum

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Dec 21, 08 11:52 AM
Hi there annredhead, are you at the lion puzzle?

[Post New]by WithoutIssue on Dec 21, 08 8:05 PM
Hi annredhead

The circle on the floor is a type of compass. The pictures in it match the pictures above the reclining statue.
You need to put the head on the statue, then turn it.
Each direction he faces matches one of the compass pictures, and you click on the corresponding one on the wall, ie turn head, find picture on compass, click match on wall.
This is what the clue in your journal means.

Hope this helps

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 21, 08 8:11 PM
annredhead wrote:Yes, the one with the lion laying down and the stones over his head and a circular thing on the left. Any ideas?
I will send you a message with a link to a video of how to solve that puzzle.

You click on the head to turn it. When the face is looking at you it is facing South, when it is turned to the right it is facing East, when it is turned away from you it is facing North, when it is turned to the left it is facing West. There are 4 symbols on the floor that represent South, East, North and West. Turn the head to face you and look at the symbol on the floor that represents South. Find that symbol on the wall and press it. Then click on the head to turn it in another direction, find the symbol on the floor that represents that direction and press the matching symbol on the wall. Do this for all 4 directions.

Good luck !

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 8:03:38 AM PST

Nawila
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nawila on Dec 22, 08 6:39 PM
Hi there

I have all the wall stones in the right way but it still keeps saying the treasure must be behind this door and I'm still getting the thing saying the compass matches the symbols on the wall.

Are you supposed to click the compass too while turning the head and clicking the wall stones?

Thanks a million

Go to: