GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

I must be a dummy

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Apr 30, 11 9:40 PM
Call me a lot of things but stupid is not one of them (I hope). I like some others really wanted to like this game but I just didn't get it...........at all.

Liked the graphics and the mini games were different but the whole story was beyond my ability to comprehend. Perhaps something was lost in the translation?

Anyway I was very disappointed.............sorry BF and Developers but I have to say that I am sorry that I wasted my time and money on this one.

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:I must be a dummy

[Post New]by annetterider on May 8, 11 11:38 PM
I am with you, didnt get it. Maybe I missed it but why did the cop adopt the girl she has a mother? I am lost. I got bored with having to run all over the place just to pick up a bloody hammer and a nail etc, if they want to make a game longer then put a bit more thought into it. I am so sorry I bought this one.

5 out of 10

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on May 10, 11 8:37 AM
***SPOILER ALERT***

I think the point was that the woman was dead the whole time and didn't know it. She had witnessed a crime and was killed. That's why the cop adopted her daughter. In the bonus chapter, you are the cop and have to find Jenny's corpse. I didn't like this one either and am sorry I bought it.

GAMERTLC

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on May 14, 11 6:30 PM
Well , i liked the spooky part , and i guess she was killed while in the streets at the beginning , but was granny still alive ? is that what she wanted to tell her at the end...i stll need to do the bonus chapter ..maybe that will bring more light to the story..not bad i liked the faces , and blood coming out of the water spigot...

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Mar 8, 13 1:35 PM
I'm with Seahorse.

Go to: