RUBBISH

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on May 1, 11 2:29 AM
I PURCHASED THIS GAME FROM PC WORLD IN BOSTON ENGLAND 9 99 STERLING NEVER AGAIN IF I HAD GOT IT FROM BIG FISH I WOULD HAVE HAD 60 MIN TO TRY IT OUT AND WOULD NEVER HAD PURCHASE IT

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

Re:RUBBISH

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 14, 11 2:08 PM
irritating music. poor graphics, although i did like the red and gold lift door. i didn't like the mini games. very long winded game and not challenging enough. come on big fish i know u can do better

[Post New]by germanbrhv on Oct 2, 11 2:43 PM
worst game ever!!!!!

missjari2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by missjari2 on Feb 17, 12 1:47 PM
Didn't try this one. First time. Never again. HATED THIS STUPID GAME. TOO MUCH READING, TOO LONG AND BORING. I DON'T LIKE TIMED GAMED UNTIL I TRY THE SECOND TIME. WHAT A WASTE OF MY GAME CREDIT.

missjari2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by missjari2 on Feb 18, 12 11:29 AM
I can't believe BFG released a astronomically STUPID game as this. This is the first time I bought a game without trying it because all of the games I purchased were OK. I trusted that BFG would continue in that vein. Someone must have hired a pre-schooler to design this one. I do prefer h.o.g to the rest, but this one just gave me a headache. BFG, you shoud gve everyone that purchased ths fiasco a game credit. You can b

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Mar 29, 12 1:17 PM
Rubbish is the perfect word for this game. It was tediously boring, too much reading and staring out from inside the elevator, and then it kicked me out completely when I clicked too many times on a HOS. It said "you lose" and took me to the very beginning of the game, not the place where I left off. What the? What other game does that?

A complete waste.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Oct 14, 13 1:04 PM
I played 14 minutes and that was 13 minutes too many! This game IS RUBBISH! Also awful. There is nothing to it. So glad I decided to play the demo first. This one goes in the garbage.

Go to: